There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Escape

+11
arinot
mountainy
dqle
JjinttaSet
ThreeDog
Destroyer9283
CharrX
42-FTI
Maverick
There-She-Is-Fan
Chris Ho
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Escape - Page 3 Empty Re: The Escape

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:47 pm

dqle wrote:
CharrX wrote:It has to be 017, since it says "17" on the label on the unknown chars clothes
It could be anything, really. 017 is the only ID the girl has!

...but yeah, that's the only thing that seems to be viable to use. I'd try 017 for the box.

And I'm still wondering what she meant by "Leave it be"...?

...and when'd Olli put the screen back up?

She said leave "her" be XD she wants you to leave her alone i guess
but i would go for 017 as well
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  arinot Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:03 pm

You're a bear... and you have a cat
Use teh cat's better than human hearing to break the safe by listening for pins dropping!
arinot
arinot

Back to top Go down

The Escape - Page 3 Empty Cutscene!

Post  Chris Ho Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:55 pm

Everybody cuz it was obvious wrote: the code is 017, der.

The Escape - Page 3 TE22

Success! D opens the vault and retrieves a roll of film in a case! D strikes the pose of a hero of time as Olli and the bandaged girl remain unimpressed.

:CUTSCENE!:

The Escape - Page 3 TE23

D puts the roll of film in the camera and plays it.

The Escape - Page 3 TE24

A pig man appears on screen. "Hello Subject 017. I trust you've been friend-making, as you'd need the code on your gown to open the vault, and since your door is welded shut, the only light your going to get is from, say, the room on the other side of a broken mirror? I'm no fool you three, and that's right I said three. Hello, 'D'. You're quite the prodigy. If there's anyone who knows how to solve things, it's you. You three have quite a ways to go. Such a rat maze you've found yourselves in. Don't get lost, and do try to keep the majority of my facility intact, will you? Oh, that's right, you don't know where you are! Allow me to welcome you to InjecTec, the world's largest performance enhancement pharmaceutical company of the modern era, as well as your new, permanent, home. Enjoy your stay, and do play nice. Au revoir."

The Escape - Page 3 TE25

Chris Ho
Chris Ho

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:06 pm

THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE OTHER ROOM! JUMP IN DRAMATIC FASHION AND ROUNDHOUSE KICK IT!

Great update btw Very Happy
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer9283 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:03 pm

There DOES seem to be something in the other room. Check the other room?

Also, check to see if the door behind them is unlocked
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:02 am

42-FTI wrote:JUMP IN DRAMATIC FASHION AND ROUNDHOUSE KICK IT!
Two memes at once?! Isn't that a little much?

Well, that was an odd turn of events, having somebody clearly anticipating their every moves so far... (unless that guy has TELEPATHIC POWERS!!!)

I'd turn D around to see who or what is behind the group. Things suddenly appearing when our heroes aren't paying attention usually isn't a good thing...! Maybe wield the yo-yo-doorknob or the shard of glass for protection?

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  arinot Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:49 pm

erm... check the bottom of the vault thing for openings and other objects...

Then crawl back through the window...

And try breaking something...
they obviously don't want that for a reason...
arinot
arinot

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Ho Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:13 pm

2 quotes in 1 for maximum satisfaction!

dqle wrote:
42-FTI wrote:JUMP IN DRAMATIC FASHION AND ROUNDHOUSE KICK IT!
Two memes at once?! Isn't that a little much?

Well, that was an odd turn of events, having somebody clearly anticipating their every moves so far... (unless that guy has TELEPATHIC POWERS!!!)

I'd turn D around to see who or what is behind the group. Things suddenly appearing when our heroes aren't paying attention usually isn't a good thing...! Maybe wield the yo-yo-doorknob or the shard of glass for protection?

The Escape - Page 3 TE26

Getting in improv formation of their 'Ultra Mambo Tango Foxtrot Escape Squad Battle Formation Six! In Color!', the three collectively prepare to strike. They rush toward the window and jump through! In a dramatic fashion!

The Escape - Page 3 TE27

And collectively hand themselves their own asses. Ollie and D make it through the window, get their feet caught, and eat floor. The girl smacks her head on the wall above the window and falls back into the room. at least the thing in the room left the door open.
Chris Ho
Chris Ho

Back to top Go down

The Escape - Page 3 Empty Lol

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:36 am

Wow, anywho I'd suggest helping the girl through and then takign a peek out the door with a weapon handy so you dont get killed so fast
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  JjinttaSet Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:45 pm

I must ask, what does the floor taste like? and then go through the door
JjinttaSet
JjinttaSet

http://jjinttaset.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TSIloverguy Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:33 pm

um... Check to see if the trunk will open now, then go through the door without Ollie and the bear just in case its a trap. and have ollie stay close to the bear. just in case

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

The Escape - Page 3 Empty UPDATE-O-RAMA MUDDAH-EFFERS!!!!!

Post  Chris Ho Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Gist of your guys' requests wrote:open chest, get girl, make D go first

The Escape - Page 3 TE28

D and Ollie open the chest. In side is, much to their convenience, women's clothing! No, not like that, weirdos! They give the clothing to the girl, as she's only been wearing a very revealing patient's gown so far. she changes in the other room, gaining a shirt, pants, and a sweatshirt she ties around her waist. she then hops over to Ollie's room.

The Escape - Page 3 TE29

Ollie gapes in awe at the girl. D looks mischieviously at Ollie's reaction. Why? Because the girl removed her bandages to check herself out of course! Upon removing them, it is discovered that she.....

The Escape - Page 3 TE30

...looks perfectly healthy, albeit a folded over ear. D, taking the hint, decides on the next plan of action. "Ok Ollie, you stay here with her. She may look ok, but we don't know if there are any internal problems, so it's best she doesn't go through too much. Also, since she doesn't remember, it's best you two decide on a name for her while I go check things out. It's for her own protection, right?". Ollie agrees, "For her protection, I got it. Thanks man!". The girl stands by, confused. "Ok, but remember that we've got more pressing issues, like Porky McMindReader over there. You two lovebirds have fun, I'll be back!" With that, D exits the room.

The Escape - Page 3 TE31

Ollie and 17 then start thinking up a name for her. After a few momens of silence, Ollie decides on Linda. 17 thinks about it, and agrees happily.

The Escape - Page 3 Te32

Meanwhile, D surveys the hallway. it becomes apparent that whatever was in the room did not simply leave the door open, but rather removed the door entirely in it's escape.There are four doors, the welded door to the projection room just as the pig man said, a door at the end of the hallway with a coded lock system, a door at the far end next to that one, and finally a door across the way with something splattered across the window of it. Where to go now?

-----Extra Goodie Stuffs-----

Forget all that ship-teaasing crap, this story's about dark seedy medical corporations! And to high-light this, here's the song for which the name-sake of this here game comes from! I heard it from the game you can see it's from, and absolutely loved it! It definitely captures just what the atmosphere of this place is gonna be.
Here it is, The Escape (Our bonafide theme song!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJOeDqXQckg
Chris Ho
Chris Ho

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Choose the door with the splatters on it, but bring everybody with you just in case.

Oh yeah and when D goes to get Ollie and Linda, make Ollie and Linda be doing something shippy : D
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  TSIloverguy Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:17 pm

splatters, a code lock, and a normal door. Lets see if my addiction to video games helps me. Lets see,blood splats = usually a trap, normal door = usually okay, code lock = interesting. I'd say go to the normal door,But burst through it saying "Freeze!"

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Hey now. Remember, we only get to control one character directly, and that's D. (unless Chris changed things...)

It's pointless to go to the code-locked door because... we don't have a code! (besides 017, and what's the likelihood that it'll work again?) Ditto with the welded door, so for now, I would examine what is behind both the normal and not-so-normal doors' windows.

...but my choice is the splattered one.

dqle

Back to top Go down

The Escape - Page 3 Empty RE: The Escape

Post  Destroyer9283 Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:18 pm

So now the mask on Linda is taken off, and look what we get...!

Razz

I'd try both normal and splattered doors. And for giggles, try 017 on the coded door.
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsaturn123 Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:31 pm

I know I just joined this forum but I hope you don't mind me jumping in.

I would have D get Ollie and Linda. Arm themselves with whatever they can find for weapons, maybe Linda with the ventilation grate, D with his little doorknob thing and have D give Ollie some glass shards or something. Then go check out the door with the blood splatter...but be ready for anything.
mrsaturn123
mrsaturn123

http://mrsaturn123.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Escape - Page 3 Empty I feel like joining in now~

Post  Cypher Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:31 pm

Well, though we aren't completely positive that the splatters are blood judging from this awesome music, that's completely my first guess as well. But where there is blood there is most likely danger.

Our gang might not be well enough prepared to beat the daylights out of something that can rip a door off of its hinges and escape without being seen just yet, so I say we investigate the normal looking room for any other supplies we can use.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  JjinttaSet Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Check the door with blood, it's the door of interest. >_> (I want him to die.) jk XD. Also knock on the wall, let's think outside the box!
JjinttaSet
JjinttaSet

http://jjinttaset.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Escape - Page 3 Empty UPDATE-O-RAMA MUDDAH-EFFERS!!!!! Parte Dos.

Post  Chris Ho Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:12 pm

D re-enters the room and happens upon a heart-warming scene.

The Escape - Page 3 TE33

"But really, thank you for the name, it's beautiful!" Linda tells a clearly nervous Olli. Olli shakily replies "U-um, you're uh-um, welcome. I actually picked it bec-because it, uh, it-"

"SO GUYS, what's this I hear about a name? Linda? Sounds, good. Alright then, the coast is clear out here, so how about we all stop undressing each other with our eyes and get to work, ok?" D is such a spoil-sport.

The Escape - Page 3 TE34

The trio sets out into the hall. They approach the keyboard door and input 017. A prompt appears on the screen:

Really?
We're not that stupid.
Would I use the same password twice?
I want this to be interesting for us.
A social experiment.
So, you're wrong.
The code, despite what you low intelligence led you to believe, is not 017.
You're going to have to do much better than that.
Au Revoir, play nice, and do try to make friends.

Well, that was helpful. You look through both windows. The farther on on the right is pitch black. The splattered one has a dim light shining through, and someone appears to be inside. Also noted is that the door knob is painted on, and it's in fact a push door that pushes in the other way.

The Escape - Page 3 TE35

Olli and Lin brace themselves for a fight as D cautiously opens the door.

The Escape - Page 3 TE36

An odd figure is hunched over a computer. His speech is rapid.

"So sorry. Didn't hear. Found computer. No internet. LAN networking. Shame. Would've been useful. Send for help, hm? Trapped here too? Patient files here. partially. limited access. Only medical records. Seems patients are chosen via their being twins. Found this room while attempting escape. Black liquid is adhesive. Also possibly sentient. A possibility. Wouldn't allow me to re-open the door. But opened for you. Strange. Liquid none the less seems passive. Good sign. Oh, almost forgot. Code to keypad door also could be in computer. Haven't checked. Also possibility."

The Escape - Page 3 TE37

The figure turns around and straightens up. He turns out to be rather tall.

"Judging from current behavior, erradic speech pattern couple with unfamiliarity has caused confusion. Checked medical records. from what I've read, I gathered who i was via reports similar to myself. Erradic speech is a side effect of treatment. Wish to join you, though I have an impairment in walking. 'bum leg', I suppose. Could have been cause for enlisting for treatment. Could have. A possibility. Familiarity sufficient for trusting companionship?"
Chris Ho
Chris Ho

Back to top Go down

Post  Geneforger Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Ask him " What? Speak plainly..."
Geneforger
Geneforger

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Just nod your head and smile, and try to see if you can climb up into the vent with the help of your new tall friend.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:43 pm

I'd LOVE to see what the HECK that is on the wall, and also. check the computer. DoNT touch the liquid.
ask for a name, and Species
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  TSIloverguy Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Well, lets start out with some obvious things.First,check the computer for the keycode number. Also,you see if their is any information on Linda,we might find out why she was their.

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Ho Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:36 pm

D hops over to the computer and finds the subject files. The only ones the computer has access to are Patients 20-40. D opens all the files.

The Escape - Page 3 TE38

Well, it seems only Olli, and evidently the tall guy you just met, have files that are possible to open. The tall guy, explaining that he is a marten named Mort, explains that he figured out quite a lot after the goo trapped him in here.

"Did some math. Since patients are chosen due to being twins, most likely order would go 'brother, sister' or 'sister, brother'. Counted down. Patient #1 would be female. That would make your friend's sister Patient 19. So sorry, no info on her. Also, following logic, my sister would likely be #25, Mel. Full name could be many things. Melanie? Melody? No time to find out. Hope I helped."

D checks all the files, but no bears at all, leaving him and Linda out of the question. Wanting some news, D clicks Olli's file.

The Escape - Page 3 TE39

Upon reading, everyone finds this odd. Olli seems fine! Not to mention it was recently edited. The group takes this information with a grain of salt. D looks for any other useful things. Aha! Building records! Even if it's only for this floor, it should help some! D opens the file.

The Escape - Page 3 TE40

Well now we know the cod to the door! But we're stuck in here. That's helpful. D turns off the computer.

The Escape - Page 3 TE41

Mort has been observing the goo, while Olli and Linda are bringing up their 'Too Cool For School' quotient to a point that they put the Fonz to shame. D examines the dispenser in between them. The dispenser appears to be for Portable Sentry Assistants, or PSAs. It's got a few left.
Chris Ho
Chris Ho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next