There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive

+4
Freakster00f
viewer 934
42-FTI
Destroyer9283
8 posters

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive Empty My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive

Post  Destroyer9283 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Hello one and all, and welcome to the character archive for My Little Pony RP. This archive is here as a starting block for the RP, and should also be used as a reference guide for character bios. If you want to participate in the RP, you must post your character here in this thread first. Once that is done, you are ready to go!

For this RP, you can take control of one of the already created characters in the My Little Pony series, or you may post an OC, or even yourself as a character. Repeats of characters are NOT allowed; only one person can control their character. You may NOT have more than one of the main cast, however you can post as many OCs as you desire.

The bio ouline is as follows:

- Name
- Age (optional)
- Male/Female
- Species (Pony, Pegasus, Dragon, etc.)
- Cutie Mark (If Pony or Pegasus)
- Background
- Physical Description
- Personality

Let the character creation begin!

Last edited by Destroyer9283 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive

Post  42-FTI Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Name - Stuart Strobo

Age - 4 (18 in human years)

Gender - Male

Species - Unicorn

Cutie Mark - Tuning Fork

Background - Stuart was raised by his musical parents in the suburbs of Trottingham. He grew up listening to his parents playing in the orchestra and instantly fell in love with the music. Striving to be like them, he took up multiple orchestral instruments. As a result, he became sort of a jack of all trades, but a master of none. Stuart was applauded for his versatility, but he was repeatedly outshined by the other students. However, by becoming so familiar with many instruments, he had found that he has the gift of absolute pitch, hence his cutie mark. Thus, he decided to work as a professional piano tuner.

Physical Description - Stuart is a normal size pony with maroon fur, white mane and tail, and yellow eyes.

Personality - Stuart is one who always looks out for others. He is very friendly and a ponies-pony, very easy to talk to. He does this hoping to learn what it is that makes them happy and use that to make everypony happy and satisfied. As such, he is very stringent with his work and tries to be as accurate and perfect as possible even with every day things.

(I'll probably add more later, but that's the gist of it Razz)
(Oh yeah I'll add a picture later. Maybe...)

Last edited by 42-FTI on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive

Post  viewer 934 Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:16 pm

Name - Silverbolt

Gender - Male

Species - Pegasus

Cutie Mark - none

Background - Silverbolt is Fluttershy's nephew from Cloudsdale. Fluttershy's sister, Annabolt sent Silverbolt to live with his aunt while she and his father, Silverwing were away on a task for the princesses. He believes that he has a rumored genetic disease called CMD, which he thinks is why he doesn't have a cutie mark at his age. Still that hasn't stopped the CMC from convincing him into joining their group.

Personality - He is very much like his aunt Fluttershy, as he is very timid, and doesn't tend to get into many dangerous situations. Still, he is very protective of his friends, and if pushed hard enough, will cast away safety to help them.
viewer 934
viewer 934

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive Empty I only know the basics

Post  Freakster00f Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:54 pm

I only know a few of Friendship of Magic.

- Name: Blazing Bolt
- Male
- Species: Pegasus
- Cutie Mark: Fire with Electricity
- Background: A Red Pegasus that was born on a different place before reaching Ponyville. Doesn't know much of his past, but it was known to be one of the fastest creatures.
- Personality: Serious on many terms, but really really friendly around people. Has a nasty anger when people try to make him angry. Cares for his friends and will do anything to help them. Really likes competition and flying.
- Physical Description: Tall with kinda long brown (light) hair. For some reason, always has a Green mask. At high speed, he turns into a fireball with electricity

Last edited by Freakster00f on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change of character)
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive Empty Stuart!

Post  ChrisC Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:09 pm

42, here's my interpretation of Stuart!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive Stuart

Hope ya like it! And If anyone else wants one I'll be happy to help out!

ChrisC

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer9283 Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:59 pm

- Name: Night Shadow

- Cutie Mark: None

- Background: Night Shadow, or simply Shadow, was born as the light of the moon disappeared to reveal a new moon. He was raised in Cloudsdale by his two parents. There was nothing truly special or magnificent about his life; his parents were simple middle class, making enough money to live off of, yet enough to buy a few lavish items here and there. Unfortunately, the only thing that made Night Shadow unique was also the thing he hated the most; his wings. They were darker than the rest of his body, and they were misshapen to look more sinister than most other wings of pegasus ponies; almost looking like those of a dragon. He had repeatedly gone to doctors to see the cause, but there was no explanation; that was simply the way they had grown.This led to nasty rumors that his wings, and perhaps he himself, were possessed and evil, which unfortunately, were accepted amongst classmates, and even strangers in both Cloudsdale and Ponyville.

-Physical Description: Night Shadow, being only a young colt, is really only an average sized pony. Although, if he were challenged, he would be able to take one someone of his size, if not somewhat larger. However, he is not good with focusing on groups, being un-social. He has a very dark blue body, with a slightly brighter and shaggy mane. His wings are also deformed in color; in the moon, they turn as black as the night, but in the sun, they actually start to turn a dark red. His tail is medium size; not too big or small.

- Personality: Due to numerous rumors about his defected wings, Night Shadow is a un-social filly and prefers to remain alone. During the day, he avoided pony contact, and just tries to get by without being accused of another ridiculous rumor. That is not to say he is not kind, however many ponies have never seen his kindness, or rarely even seen him smile. However, when night falls, Night Shadow spreads his defected wings and goes for a stroll alone, his only companion being the moon that lost its light during his birth, and the stars that shine down on him. His absence of a cutie mark is simple; he has not found, nor does he believe there is anything truly unique that is worth being proud of.

Last edited by Destroyer9283 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisC Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Silverbolt!!!:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive Silverbolt

ChrisC

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisC Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Name - Meteor Flare
Age - 4
Male
Species - Pony
Cutie Mark - Three Meteors
Background - As a filly, Meteor Flare was something of a wild child, always bouncing around and being excited. One day, a celebration was being held, and as always Meteor was as excitable as ever, and eventually found himself bouncing all the way backstage. Upon finding the pyrotechnics, he decided they looked fun, and absent-mindedly started the show five minutes early by setting them all off one by one by one! Rather than getting punished, he was applauded for his spectacular impromptu display (and told to never do it again). It was also pointed out to him that he got his Cutie Mark from the whole ordeal! From then on, Meteor dedicated himself to the pyrotechnics of any and all events that required them- and some that didn't!
Personality - Meteor Flare is energetic and easily excited. Mentions of any event, no matter the significance, will be met with excited shouts of "Could that use a fireworks display?! I'll bring my stuff!!!". He's quick to want to help in any way he can, though you'll have to put up with him exhausting every firework-based idea he can come up with to solve your problem first. He's fiercely loyal and though he can be a bit scatter-brained at times, he's a great friend to have around!

ChrisC

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:20 am

Oh hey, the party didn't start yet, did it?

Name: Cudle Q (even he doesn't know what the Q stands for!)
Species: Earth Pony

Appearance: Typical male Pony build, with a very light honeydew green as the body's color and deep aquamarine mane (somewhat unkempt, but presentable) & tail (standard, run of the mill). His Cutie Mark is that of a cog (or gear, if you will), which represents his specialization with making mechanical objects.

Background:
As a filly, Cudle never did follow rules all that well. Though somewhat skilled with tools, he never liked working with metal like his father does. Horseshoes seemed trivial to him. Although an acomplished metal worker in his own right, Cudle prefered to make smaller things with the materials. One day while working at the family smithery, a vital bellows broke down. While waiting for another pony to get a replacement, Cudle looked at the discarded tool. Foaling around a bit, he hooked up a variety of scrap pieces of metal, shaping them so that each piece would move one another; eventually, he made a system of parts that moved the bellows without having to press it themselves. After the new bellows arrived, Cudle quickly attatched the device to it, but soon learned that the contraption was far too weak to work on it. Although the device broke down catastropically, it somehow earned him the cutie mark.

Personality:
Cudle isn't the most social pony around, but he doesn't shy away from others either. Growing up at the smithery, he knows that working with other ponies is far more enjoyable than to go at it alone. As such, he tries to be protective of others when trouble arises. Too bad he's physically weaker than many ponies out there, much to his father's displeasure. Constantly thinking on how stuff works, he isn't a very patient pony, which sometimes leads him to trouble.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  tomacesmith Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:41 pm

- Name:Kyle
- Age 1(Human 18)
- Male/Female: male
- Cutie Mark:a golden shield
- Background Kyle is a human who some how ended up in Equetria and has suffered memory lose and only remembers his name and the fact that he is human but tell almost no one that he is human in fear of being labled as in outcast but will offten unknowingly give off hints of what he relay is with words or actions. The bigist clue he gives off of his humanity is the fact that he can't walk on four legs right but will always try to help anyone in need.
- Physical Description
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive Untitl10

he has a brown main with red tip and his tail is kind of scruffy and is brown on the outside with red in the middle he ware a black wrist watch and vest along with a pare of red sweat bands and has a blue coat
- Personality: although he has lost his memory he hasn't let that change his personality or affect his courage and will always try to help any one in need weather he knows them of not and is a very good friend
tomacesmith
tomacesmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:09 pm

- Name: Ember Bright
- Female
- Cutie Mark: Fiery Heart

- Background:
When Ember was a young filly, her parents fought and argued. At first it was subtle disagreements, but over time it evolved into verbal abuse. Luckily for everypony involved, they were legally separated before it could escalate any further. Ember never wanted to witness such hate and sadness again between two ponies. Ember then took it upon herself to help anypony she could. She was not surprised when she earned her cutie mark after one such mission.

Ember however, had aspirations of becoming a fashion designer, a model and a world traveler when she was a filly. Once she was old enough, she set out to do everything at once. Design and create clothes in her downtime, wear them around, help ponies in need, and set off once again. Her cutie mark is interpreted as driving ambition, or warmth of the heart.

- Physical Description:
Ember is a dark yellow pony, with a dark red mane and tail. Her hair is long and styled, and her mane has a black streak. Her hooves are painted the same colour as her hair. She has violet eyes, and large wings.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Character Archive EmberBright

- Personality:
Ember, as previously mentioned, is very caring towards anypony. She's friendly and outgoing, and a comforting presence over all.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down