There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all!

Go down

Hello all! Empty Hello all!

Post  Destroyer9283 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:57 pm

My name is Destroyer9283! As for an intro, I guess I'll start with the stuff I do...

First off, I write fan fiction. I love writing stories about different things. Recently, I've finished my fan fiction dedicated to "There She Is!!" by SamBakZa. It's 100 parts long, and it took about 6 months to complete. As for currently, I'm thinking ahout doing a Cave Story fan ficiton, which I should be starting on soon...

Next I have fan art. As for know, most of my fan art consists of "There She is!!", but I hope to change that in the future. I f you'd like to see my fan art (as well as my fan fictions), visit my deviantArt profile, which is linked in my profile.

Next we have Let's Play, or walkthroughs. I only have 2 LPs as of now, Cave Story and The Underside, but many people seems to enjoy them. I fyou'd like to check it out, search "Destroyer9283" on Youtube...

Lastly, we have my music. I have been a piano player for almost 10 years, and I've always had a love for it. Evetually, I started to learn how to play video game music on a piano, which led to the remixes I do today. If you would like to hear them, go to Newgrounds.com and search for me...

Well, that's my intro! I hope to see many people on here, and I'm anxious to see what every here has to offer...!

-Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum