There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um, helloz.

2 posters

Go down

Um, helloz. Empty Um, helloz.

Post  HomsarR Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:03 am

Hi! I'm HomsarR. Since no one seems to be posting to SamBakZa anymore, I guess i'll try my luck here! Hey all, i'm an aspiring flash animator and all around great person. I hope. Um, i'm also working with a new program called Maya, which does 3D animation.

Um, outside of my computer space, I like to play guitar. I've been playing guitar for four years now, and I like to think of myself as good, though that's probably not the case. I have a wonderful girlfriend, and a pretty okay life in general. I'm a freshman in high school, in case you wanted to know.

Um, what else about me? I enjoy all forms of rock,except pop(except the TSI pop). I especially love metal. Ilisten to Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, All That Remains, and Bullet for my Vallentine.

I'm currently involved in numerous projects, including three seperate animations, two of them in flash, and one in Maya, and i'm working on two Nabi and Doki fanart pictures. One animation won't be finished until next year,the other i'm trying to cram as fast as I can to show you guys how well I can animate. AND, on top of this, i'm testing the possibility of a TSI game....

Rawrgh. Um, that's it. Hi. Hope to see more of you guys here.

Last edited by HomsarR on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fleshing out my biography a bit.)

HomsarR

Back to top Go down

Um, helloz. Empty Re: Um, helloz.

Post  Kamina Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:50 am

Welcome HomsarR!

I, Kamina, Welcome you with open arms! Ah a flash artist eh? nice, I also know my way around maya, so feel free to ask if you wanna learn anything about any of the two programs
Kamina
Kamina
Admin

https://theresheis.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum