There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ending of There She Is!!

4 posters

Go down

The ending of There She Is!! Empty The ending of There She Is!!

Post  HomsarR Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:42 am

So, what do you guys think the ending is? What do you think the ending means? What do you think will happen to Nabi and Doki? Man, I sound like my English teacher. I think that Nabi and Doki will have many more adventures down the road, and that they will eventually get married. Yeah.

HomsarR

Back to top Go down

The ending of There She Is!! Empty Re: The ending of There She Is!!

Post  dqle Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Ah, finally. A discussion about the series that this forum is dedicated to...!

What the ending means? It could mean a multitude of things. The more obvious answer would be that this is a new beginning for Doki & Nabi. After running though the hardships that society could throw at them, they proved that they could make it work. And what better way to do so than by starting from scratch?

There's no doubt that Doki & Nabi's adventures are just beginning. Until SamBakZa has any other word on "There She Is!!", it's up to us as fans to make them up. (it's the only way to satisfy ourselves...!) That's why me and many of the other members of the forums/chat rooms have created adventures for them.

...and yes, they're getting married sooner or later. If you think otherwise, I'd have to smack some sense into your head...

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDog Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:58 pm

dqle wrote:Ah, finally. A discussion about the series that this forum is dedicated to...!

What the ending means? It could mean a multitude of things. The more obvious answer would be that this is a new beginning for Doki & Nabi. After running though the hardships that society could throw at them, they proved that they could make it work. And what better way to do so than by starting from scratch?

There's no doubt that Doki & Nabi's adventures are just beginning. Until SamBakZa has any other word on "There She Is!!", it's up to us as fans to make them up. (it's the only way to satisfy ourselves...!) That's why me and many of the other members of the forums/chat rooms have created adventures for them.

...and yes, they're getting married sooner or later. If you think otherwise, I'd have to smack some sense into your head...

/thread.

Darn it, dqle, why do you gotta' be so shmart?
ThreeDog
ThreeDog

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:24 pm

ThreeDog wrote:
dqle wrote:Ah, finally. A discussion about the series that this forum is dedicated to...!

/thread.

Darn it, dqle, why do you gotta' be so shmart?

This thread is now about that bird in Final Step Very Happy
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum