There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious question.

+2
CharrX
HomsarR
6 posters

Go down

A serious question. Empty A serious question.

Post  HomsarR Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 am

Why did we start using this site? What was wrong with SamBakZa.net's Bulletin Board? I guess this new site is okay,and it is a lot more active than the Board, but still. Also, who started the forums? Hope I don't sound like i'm whining too much.

HomsarR

Back to top Go down

A serious question. Empty Re: A serious question.

Post  CharrX Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:00 am

This board was made by Kamina (he's the admin)
These forums were mainly a fan production, also, the admin understands english. This forum is more for people who want to interact with others, in place of writing generic stuff.
Activity has gone up immensely in the last few days. In general this froum's kinda nicer ^^'

CharrX

Back to top Go down

A serious question. Empty Oh Okay.

Post  HomsarR Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:48 am

I know that SamBakZa hasn't been getting much traffic recently, but I didn't know it was completely dead. I guess this forum is a way of revitalizing the TSI fans.

HomsarR

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:46 am

Correction, SamBakZa's BBS isn't completely dead... (far from it!)

Like CharrX has stated above me, a fellow fan named KreA7ion has created this board (though we affectionately call him Kamina, instead). The purpose of these forums isn't to take attention away from SamBakZa's BBS, but rather supplement it.

In these forums, we have many topics to discuss about, and are categorized into many subject areas. In other words, this is a place where [English-speaking] fans can hang out without cluttering SamBakZa's BBS.

...but again, this forum isn't designed to replace the BBS. Any questions you want to ask them should still be on the BBS, as well as any other things you'd like to share there. Anything that needs deep opinion/discussion of fellow fans, or is off topic, should be discussed here. We don't want the BBS to be full of stuff SamBakZa can't understand, do we?

Simply put, this forum is a place where you can post whatever topic you have in mind, without having the icky feeling of awkwardness. (if you ever felt that way, of course!) And yeah, this forum is meant to tide us over until SamBakZa releases their newest masterpiece(s)!

And CharrX? I always thought the BBS was always a nice place... (nor are the topics "generic")

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:29 am

Honestly, I have no idea why we made this forum. I thought it was originally supposed to be a forum for the TSI chatroom in dA. In KreA7ion/Kamina's mind, the chatroom restricted ways in us to share stuff, so he made this so all of us could share more stuff that isn't dA related.

In other words, this forum had no intent to replace Sambakza's BBS. It was just a friendly forum between friends, but everybody is welcome to join.
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrX Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:12 pm

dqle wrote:
And CharrX? I always thought the BBS was always a nice place... (nor are the topics "generic")

I didn't mean that the BBS was bad, but I like this one more ^^'
Also, with generic I meant those "There She is is awesome"-threads (maybe I thought so 'cause I only looked on the first page :/ )

CharrX

Back to top Go down

Post  HomsarR Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:33 am

So, this forum is basically only for the English speakers/writers, so we don't clutter up SamBakZa with our mumblings? Okay. Anyways, this forum has gotten more activity in the last three days than SamBakZa has all week. Go figure.

HomsarR

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer9283 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 pm

HomsarR wrote:So, this forum is basically only for the English speakers/writers, so we don't clutter up SamBakZa with our mumblings?

Technically, no. Right now, like you said, there isn't much traffic on the BBS. I'm not saying it's DEAD, but this is solely for English-speaking fans of There She Is.

Also, responding to 42-FTI, yes, this forum was made to expand the There She Is chat room on dA. Obviously, we've gone beyond that to make threads that AREN'T about TSI, but this is basically here for There She Is fans to hang out and ask questions.

Also, I'm Destroyer. Nice to meet ya...!
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:57 pm

HomsarR wrote:So, this forum is basically only for the English speakers/writers, so we don't clutter up SamBakZa with our mumblings?
Destroyer9283 wrote:I'm not saying it's DEAD, but this is solely for English-speaking fans of There She Is.

Well, not ONLY English fans. Anybody is welcome! English is just the most used language here, and any other language would cause some confusion. But that's why we have online translators...!

HomsarR wrote:Anyways, this forum has gotten more activity in the last three days than SamBakZa has all week. Go figure.

That's because we don't WANT to clutter the BBS...! If there was a forum instead of a BBS system, I'm sure the place would be more active!

...but if you want to change the slow pace, be my guest! I'm thinking of posting another round of questions sooner or later...

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDog Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:55 pm

42-FTI wrote:Honestly, I have no idea why we made this forum. I thought it was originally supposed to be a forum for the TSI chatroom in dA. In KreA7ion/Kamina's mind, the chatroom restricted ways in us to share stuff, so he made this so all of us could share more stuff that isn't dA related.

In other words, this forum had no intent to replace Sambakza's BBS. It was just a friendly forum between friends, but everybody is welcome to join.

My thoughts exactly.

((ITP: Me posting in a tread to get people to notice me. Sad right? ._.))
ThreeDog
ThreeDog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down