There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Day to You

Go down

Good Day to You Empty Good Day to You

Post  42-FTI Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Good day, I am 42-FTI. I do believe that in this topic, I shall explain myself to you, the reader, and tell of all the wonderful activities and hobbies I do. Yeah...Good Day to You Awesome_Face_bigger

Alright, well I write a TSI Alternate Universe. Not necessarily following the adventures of Doki and Nabi, but about my OCs, the two main ones being Gami and Eumi, but there are and will be many more. Read about it on my dA which can be found in my profile. Right now, I'm on the story "LiFE" which will follow the two into their junior and maybe even senior years. Expect everything high school has: friends, enemies, drama, gossip, love, sports, and of course, school work.

I do a little drawing as well. Mostly of my OCs, but I hope to change that soon. I always have those huge grand pictures that are in my head that either are never finished or never look as huge and grand as I hope. I think I have a pretty large scale of ways to make art at my disposal. I do traditional art with pens and pencils, or I can just GIMP it to make the lines and color neater. However, what I am most proud of are my GIMP/Pivot pictures which may be very unique. In these pictures I take stick figures, yes stick figures, and position them around as my fore ground. Then my background is GIMPed, combining simplicity and detail together in one.

There are many other stuff that I do, but those two are what is shown on my dA. Elsewhere, I've sung in choir for six years, played soccer for six years, ran track and field for five years, played piano for three years, and that's pretty much all I do. Play video games on my Wii and PC, listen to a large variety of music ranging from classical to rock and jazz to electronica. Overall, that's pretty much what's NOT on dA

So that's it. I am 42-FTI, and I like saying "Hamster Jelly"
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down