There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why hello there!

Go down

Why hello there! Empty Why hello there!

Post  Cypher Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Hello everyone, I am Cypher. You may call me that or Dacia (Day-Shuh) either one shall get my attention~

I draw many things in many styles and am proud to call myself an artist in many categories. I'm also a writer, and would love to incorporate it in my future career plans! I have started a couple of stories for TSI, one I am currently working on as I type this. A rather different outlook, you might say, but the same idea. I draw for it as well. As shown here.
Why hello there! Gamian11

I enjoy Role Playing. I listen and love alternative music and trance, much thanks to 42-FTI. I aspire to become a Vet so I can save lives and make animals feel better. I also would like to be a vet for Yellowstone National Park in Montana. Beautiful place with bunches of wild animals--my favorite. I love storms, hate lightning. I am listening to Silent Hill Music right now. I enjoy photography almost as much as I enjoy a big strawberry cake with whipped cream and sugar on top...This means I love it to the death. And I'm going to end all this random facts with a goodbye!

I hope to hear from you~
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum