There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Dungeon RP: New Members and Guild information.

Go down

Mystery Dungeon RP: New Members and Guild information. Empty Mystery Dungeon RP: New Members and Guild information.

Post  Recro Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:14 pm

New Members!

Hello everyone! If you are new to this role play I only ask a few things of you, just to get caught up!

• First I would like you to read through the prologue and complete that little mission.

• Second, after I contact you, I will test your teamwork and skills in battle at First Cave as your initiation test (All you really need to do is participate and you will pass.)

• I ask that you read the following information! Thank you for joining and I hope you have a good time!

The World of a Guild Member!

After the initiation testing, and you are a full fledged member of Guild Nini, things will get a step more complicated, but don't over think it too much.

The Mission Boards

Now that you are a full-fledged member of Guild Nini you have access to the Mission Boards. You all start at Level 1, the easier tasks.

Mystery Dungeon RP: New Members and Guild information. Missio11

Each character or couple has their own row, but everyone is assigned the same set of missions. Say for example Mission #1 asks you to retrieve a berry. Well, everybody else is also assigned to get a berry for their Mission #1, though the berry itself may be different.

Mission #1 is equally as easy as Mission #5, and your set of missions will only get harder if you move to a Mission Board Level 2.

Getting to Mission Board Level 2 and onwards
To get to Mission Board Level 2 you have to complete all the quests in your set! You will have 5 missions each set until you reach Mission Board Level 5, and each mission set will be a little harder than the last. As you continue to higher level Mission Boards, say you make it to Mission Board Level 10, you will be assigned 10 missions in that set. If you get to Mission Board Level 20, each mission will be harder than the last, though the set may begin with a Level 1 quest.

All work and no play? FREE DAYS!

Fear not, my friends, lots of play there is! You get free-days in Guild Nini! These are days when you can visit with other guild members, have fun and go on self-inspired adventures! But there is one catch! You have to earn them! Every time you complete a set of missions and improve to the next board, you earn a free-day. You can get a bunch of your friends together and just do whatever you want to do!

However, if you don't want to do all the work and just want to play...

There are holidays, or what we call Pokedays! If a Pokeday is coming around, I'll be sure to let you all know ahead of time and then host them myself! Like PoKristmas, the Pokeday when Delibirds are most busy, and Castforms predict snow -- various ice Pokemon all around the world make sure to deliver. Our guilds' very own Sudowoodo holds up an Illumise and a Volbeat as we open presents and eat lots of apples and it's one of the most celebrated Pokedays.

Whereas some Pokedays are based off of holidays, there are many more Pokedays -festivals, parties, and celebrations occur all year round- and the Pokedays that ARE inspired by holidays are held on completely different days! So who knows, maybe PoKristmas is just around the corner...!
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down