There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrSmooth27's Hopefully !Generic Introduction

3 posters

Go down

MrSmooth27's Hopefully !Generic Introduction Empty MrSmooth27's Hopefully !Generic Introduction

Post  mrsmooth27 Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:29 am

Alright, well, an introduction...

I'm MrSmooth27. I'm 15 years old, and I like art, rain, programming, momentum, to engineer, this bakery, the blogosphere (and the title-text), and music. I dislike dressingless salad, grapefruit, trolls, furry haters, heat, and running out of stuff to do on the internet.

As far as art goes, I'm working on it. I'm not naturally talented like some people, but I'm working on it. I can make decent still life sketches, and can almost make people, but when I get to faces, everything comes out badly. People always look like Native Americans, and anthros are just a mess. I'll figure it out, though.

My taste in music is inconsistent; I very rarely like multiple songs from a given source, although TSI has recently gotten me into K-Pop and K-Rock.

So yeah, that's me.

mrsmooth27

Back to top Go down

MrSmooth27's Hopefully !Generic Introduction Empty Re: MrSmooth27's Hopefully !Generic Introduction

Post  JjinttaSet Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Hello MrSmooth27Criminal XD

...Cherry Filter X3

"Art is 10% Talent, 90% Practice." ~As a wise person once stated in a sig on dA.
JjinttaSet
JjinttaSet

http://jjinttaset.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

MrSmooth27's Hopefully !Generic Introduction Empty Re: MrSmooth27's Hopefully !Generic Introduction

Post  dqle Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Intros really shouldn't be in a list form, but whatever works for ya...

What you think of your artistic skills may not be the same what others think. I dare you to post some things on dA. You'll be surprised at some of the feedback you may get. As for music? Good tastes, I guess. I honestly don't listen to any one genre (as in, I listen to everything)

Welcome to the forums, you grapefruit hater, you!

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum