There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character's Pasts

5 posters

Go down

Character's Pasts Empty Character's Pasts

Post  Destroyer9283 Thu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm

As the title suggests, this is a part of the forum where you can post questions based on a character's past from "There She Is!!". Basically, post a topic question, and then have people respond with their opinions...

COMMENCE THE TOPICS NOW!

Character's Pasts There_she_is_sign2

Character's Pasts There+she+is1
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Character's Pasts Empty The Jjintta's Past...!

Post  Destroyer9283 Thu May 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Let's start out with the Jjintta, eh? What do you think they were like before the events of "There She Is!!"?

Al opinions are accepted! There isn't a wrong answer!
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Character's Pasts Empty Doki and Nabi.

Post  TSIloverguy Thu May 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Here's something: Do you think doki and Nabi have met before?

Leave your interesting or creative responses below

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Character's Pasts Empty More questions?

Post  dqle Fri May 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Just to remind you guys (and for any lurkers out there), anything posted in this thread is purely fan speculation. There's absolutely nothing here that can be taken as canon, so don't even attempt!

With that said, go wild!

Questions from me? I think I'll pass for now; the two above me need some opinions.

We all know that the Jjintta Set are brothers. We also know that they reacted "valiantly" upon hearing that the unfortunate Nabi was the abuser of the relationship (while we all know it's the opposite). With this in mind, I think that the brothers were victims of gang activity themselves, possibly due to their parents being of a different species from each other. It would explain how Yi-ho eye is at least damaged, if not lost outright. As for the other two brothers, Sam-ho could have respiratory problems as the mask would indicate, and Il-ho is just a stubborn guy, always leading his brothers somewhere.

The brothers probably struggled growing up because they looked so different from the other kids, so the only people they trust were themselves. Because of who their parents were, I also believe that they had a strong sense of making things right, though I'm not sure how their views of the whole intra-species relationship issue was...

And as for Nabi meeting Doki prior to Step 1? It's possible, though I find it more fun to see the entire series as a spontaneous event. Had Nabi met Doki before, Nabi would have known how to react. Sorry, but I'll leave the creative thinking for another day.

Sorry if any of the above makes absolutely no sense...!

dqle

Back to top Go down

Character's Pasts Empty Re: Character's Pasts

Post  nyarfal Fri May 28, 2010 10:09 pm

I'm not sure. But on the characters section, I think amalloc mentions that Yi-ho has the eyepatch just for looks. Maybe he's a fan of the old Israeli military leaders.

But it's easy how they can be marginalized because of their mixed-blood status. Heck, it's pretty common in Korea in real life.

nyarfal

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:47 pm

In response to nyarfal here, it's quite a problem, though not as bad as Japan, from what I've heard. Of course, if you've escaped from the north, life won't be very easy, to say the least...

Alright, a month is long enough, I should think. Time for new speculation!

A character I want to know about is Gray Rabbit. Just who IS that guy? He's an electrician, and he is a big fan of Hana during her days as an idol of some sort (whether she is still performing is debatable). What else do you guys think about this lovable guy?

...and I need ideas! He's the next character I'll be writing about, so community input would be much appreciated!

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer9283 Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Finally, a new post...! :la: ... oh wait...

Anyway! Gray Rabbit, eh? Well you're right dqle, he's quite a mysterious character. The only thing I can clarify about him is, well, he REALLY like Hana. Even enough to ignore her bodyguard to get near her...

But exactly HOW did he first meet her is the question. And what was his first confrontation with Pizza like? Perhaps you could write about those. Did he have any lovers before Hana? If so, what happened?

This is simply here for ideas. Later on I'll post what I think actually happened...
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:56 pm

As for Gray, I can only come up with he has a thing for Hana, and that he's ALL for the cross-species movements.

Someone I wonder about is Pizza himself. We all know he's Hana's bodygaurd, but is he more than that? I could see him liking Hana as well and that's his motivation between protecting her from a rabbit. Also, I know he wanted Doki and Nabi to be together, but I don't know if that makes him completely Pro-intermarriage. That would also put some fuel into his guarding duty.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down