There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Prologue

+4
42-FTI
Freakster00f
viewer 934
Destroyer9283
8 posters

Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Prologue Empty My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Prologue

Post  Destroyer9283 Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP
Prologue
"Summer Sun Celebration Fun"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Introduction: Once again, it is time to celebrate the Summer Sun Celebration in Ponyville. The town goes under rapid preparations for the celebration, as it is one of the few times the town is visited by Princess Celestia. A lot of works going into this year; they want this celebration to be the best one yet! There will many ponies there, both to help with set up, and also some to attend one of the best and well known parties in Equestria, next to the Grand Galloping Gala.

Can they do it? Will everything be up to par? Will the party be an absolute smash?

Well, let's take a look and see.
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Prologue Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Prologue

Post  viewer 934 Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Silverbolt arrives at his Aunt Fluttershy's cottage, and knocks on the door lightly, "umm, aunt fluttershy? its me...silver..." The door opens, revealing a small rabbit, "oh...hello there....is my aunt here?" The rabbit points upstairs, "oh, thank you..." The young pegasus then lifts himself off the ground and flys over to the staircase, starts climbing up, and knocks on his aunt's door. He hears a yelp and a thud, "H-hello? Who is it?" Silver smiles, "its me auntie, Silverbolt. may I come in?" The door opens, as he gets glomped by a butteryellow mare with pink hair, "oh, its nice to see you again silver. My, how you've grown." Silverbolt returns the hug, "its good to see you too, aunt fluttershy."

"So your parents are away on business?" "yep....mom and dad wanted me to stay here with you until they get back." Fluttershy comes out of the room with a snack for her nephew, "well I'm glad you were able to get here without any trouble." Silverbolt smiles again, "Its not that far of a flight from Cloudsdale, I just wish I didn't fly into that raincloud." Silver sneezes, Fluttershy goes to get a tissue for him, "Oh my, I hope you didn't catch a cold." Silver blows his nose, "Don't worry, I dried off just before landing here." Fluttershy smiles, "oh, okay then." Angel then hops up and down for some reason, holding a watch, "Oh, what is it Angel?" He holds up the watch to Fluttershy's face, "...You found a watch?" Angel facepalms, and holds the watch up to her again, pointing at the hands on the watch, when Silver cherps in, "You're trying to tell us the time?" Angel nods in agreement, "Why? Is there something, or somewhere we need to be?" Fluttershy thinks for a moment, then gasps, "The Summer Sun Celebration!" She looks to the clock, "Its almost time for it to begin!" She Grabs Silver by the hoof and drags him outside, then heads back inside, "Thank you for reminding us Angel." She gives the rabbit a hug, then heads back outside again, where Silver hears the door lock, before Fluttershy heads back and tries to open the door. "I think he wants us to go now, auntie." "Oh, okay then, come on silver, lets not waste time," Fluttershy takes flight as Silver chuckles at his aunt's silly antics and follows suit.
viewer 934
viewer 934

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Prologue Empty Arrival

Post  Freakster00f Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Blaze was sleeping under a tree, nothing more than the sound of nature in the morning...Although it cannot be said on the rest of the everlasting forest.

Blaze: -Waking up- Dang, been traveling alot that I forgot where was I...oh well, gotta keep the pace up -begins to walk-

*A couple of minutes later*

Blaze: Finally, out of the forest. Not the best place to stay...-looking afar- Is that village? It is! Finally, hope there's a restaurant where serves Flan -flies towards Ponyville-

As it reached Ponyville to the sky, begins to see a wide variety of Ponies. If it was possible, he might find some friends along the way
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Prologue Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Prologue

Post  Destroyer9283 Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Night Shadow stared out of his window in his small room and sighed. The day was coming to a close, and the sun disappeared beneath the horizon to make way for the moon's time in the sky. He could barely make out the outline of the moon; it was only a could of hours away from becoming a full moon, filled with light.

Night Shadow stared as the moon became brighter as the sun became lower. It was curious thing for him; he loved the moon much more than he did the sun, and he certainly preferred night over day. However, it was times such as these when the night might as well be day with such a bright moon.

It was enough for people to spot him taking his strolls through Cloudsdale, so why not just have a spotlight on him?

There was a knock on the door. An adult female pony stepped in. Night Shadow's mother. "Honey, what are you still doing here? You should be heading out for the Summer Sun Celebration. You should get there early, before all the good food is taken." she said with a giggle.

"Alright, mom. I guess I'll head out..." Shadow said with a sigh. He looked reluctant, and a little depressed as he glanced towards his wings. His mother, noticing this, smiled and comforted him "Hey now, don't worry about those wings, honey. I'm sure not everyone will throw you out simply because of them".

"I hope so, mom....I really hope so." Shadow said.

And with that, he spread his disfigured wings, and he was off to Ponyville.
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:00 am

A vinyl record spins around on the record player as the needle on top seemingly floats over it. Stuart sits close by and stares at the music player. He both gazes at the hypnotic rotating record and absorbs the orchestral music bursting from the speakers. Closing his eyes, he imagines himself watching the musical ponies playing their instruments on the grandest of stages. Alas, the needle follows the groove to its end, and the music seizes to grace his ears. After a few seconds to bring himself back to Equestria, Stuart stands up.

"What a nice set from the orchestra," he says casually. Carefully, Stuart moves the needle off and puts away the record. He turns around and realizes that the sun had already set and Luna's moon was shining over the landscape.

Stuart let out a satisfied sigh. "Well, I guess it's time for me to get going." After a few minutes to clean up a little bit more, he headed out for the Summer Sun Celebration
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisC Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Meteor Flare dashed back and forth excitedly across the hill, a little bit of a ways away from the main celebration. A large-scale platform had been erected, and was outfitted with numerous sets of fireworks, all meticulously set up in some such order that only Meteor understood fully. He was bouncing circles around Golden Screen while she tried in vain to focus the lens on her camera. "Meteor! Can you calm yourself for two seconds please? I need to get a good focus on the town for this shot!" she yelled at him, causing him to cease his incessant bouncing. "Awe c'mon Goldie, you're not gonna tell me you're not excited for the celebration, are ya?" He said, turning his head to the side inquisitively.

She shook her head "Of course I am, that's why everything's gotta be perfect. Don't you have some more parts to your display that you need to set up anyway?". He looked towards the stand, and indeed their was still about a fifth of it to be done, and very little time to do it. "You're right, I'll fly on up there and get it started right now." he replied, and began clopping his way towards it. Goldie looked up from her camera. "Where's the ladder?" She asked, noticing it's disappearance.

"Well, Scatter Mane might've set off a premature fizzler a bit to close so we had to put out the resulting mishap in the lake beforethe whole stand burnt down." He answered. "Ugh, what is with her? And anyway you can't fly, we've been over this before, go get another ladder." She ordered him, only to open her eyes and spot way at the top, placing some more fireworks out on their stands. "But-! but we were-! And there's no-! I-! How did you do that!?" Goldie yelled, clearly flustered. "Duh, I flew!" He answered simply. "You really need to come back to reality some time Goldie, we got a show to run!" Goldie resolved it was best not to question anything Meteor ever does, and went back to setting up her shot.

Last edited by ChrisC on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

ChrisC

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:08 am

Hearing only metal striking another piece of metal was nothing new for the young colt. Cudle had been assisting his father in fulfilling a large order of various metal works, most of which were of the horseshoe variety.

"Ugh," Cudle couldn't help but groan. "Why do Canterlotians always need horseshoes? Aren't they well-off as it is?"

His father gave a hard stare at his older son. "Now son, these shoes are for the benefit for all the ponies. Be grateful that there are many a unicorn in Canterlot that are willing to enchant them."

Cudle muttered in response. He knows very well that without the magic being imbued in the horseshoes, many ponies would have to use their mouths to handle objects. These shoes made lives much easier, with just about everypony taking it for granted, including himself.

Another hour after that conversation ended, the hissing of the water cooling off the final horseshoe was a sound of relief to Cudle, albeit a very loud one. The pony dropped his tools on the ground and lazily slumped onto a pile of hay outside the smithy, wiping away the sweat on his forehead. As the building was in the middle of downtown Ponyville, a few ponies giggled at the colt. But Cudle didn't care. The day's job was only beginning. Now he had to go deliver the finished products to Canterlot, and Cudle was less than thrilled to bring the large order to the capital of Equestria.

"Ah, don't worry about it, Cudle," his father strained to say as he pulled the cart full of horseshoes. "I think you worked hard enough for today."

Cudle pulled away the towel from his eyes. "A-are you sure? I'm good for another round!" He tried to sound enthusiastic, but his voice and legs were obviously not agreeing with him.

"Yup, I think I got it from here," replied his father as he gave a friendly shove. The younger colt sidestepped heavily to keep his balance. "Don't you worry so much about dear ol' me. Take the time to relax for a change." As old as he was, the old coot took an incredibly deep breath and exhaled just as big before making his way through the maze that is downtown Ponyville.

Cudle didn't think about it too long. The old colt was right, he needed to take a break. He too took a breath and closed his eyes. The cool night air was soothing. Much more so after realizing he was slaving away at a forge for the good afternoon. Feeling more relaxed than he did for a long time, his eyes were greeted by an especially bright moon in the sky.

The colt only had a moment to glimpse at the bright satellite at the sky before his trance was broken. "It's a great night for the Summer Sun Celebration, isn't it?" Cudle heard his father yell through the alleys. Either the load was a lot heavier than expected or age had finally gotten to him, but Cudle's father wasn't more than a few steps away from the smithy. "You did want to go, right?"

The green colt was dumbstruck for a moment. He had completely forgotten the festival was tonight. Before he had a chance to reply, his father only responded with a quick wink before resuming his delivery. With a great big smile on his, Cudle galloped to the festivities.

dqle

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Prologue Empty -Continuation-

Post  Freakster00f Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:33 pm

_Reaching Ponyville_

As Blaze was waliking threw the town, he couldn't help but notice all the decorations

Blaze: Something big is going to happen here...might as well stay, after I get some food...Hmm, don't know why, but something here kinda rubs me off

As it kept walking, he couldn't find the restaurant and began to ask some Ponies around

Blaze: Excuse me? Do you know any restaurants nearby?

He kept asking, but some of them were busy decorating to not pay attention

Blaze: Hey, anybody...? Well I guess the festival is very important, might as well not bother them -keeps walking-
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer9283 Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:08 pm

As Night Shadow continued his flight towards Ponville, he looked back to the receding outline of Cloudsdale. Everything within him wanted to turn around and go back. If there was one thing he did not want during the Summer Sun Celebration, it was to be ridiculed, or even worse, avoided by other pony folk. It had already happened plenty of times in the past, so what would make tonight any different?

He recalled earlier that day, when his mother convinced him to attend the Celebration in Ponyville.

"I don't want to go, mom! It's bad enough that I have to go to the celebration here in Cloudsdale every year and have to avoid everypony, but now you want me to go to Ponyville? What's the point?"

His mother, unfazed by the frustration and anger in his voice, answered calmly; "I'm doing this because I want you to have a good time for once." She gave a small hug to her son. "I understand that your wings are different, and many people look down at you for them. And all those same people go to the Summer Sun Celebration every year. So, I was tihnking if you went to the Celebration in Ponyville, maybe you could make meet some ponies who would think other wise."

She gave a warm smile. Shadow looked away. He didn't want to try to meet other ponies, and he certainly didn't think there was any reason. He wouldn't make any friends; it would just be the same thing as any other party in Cloudsdale.

"And if that doesn't reassure you, just do it for me."

He looked as his mother. She still had a warm smile.

And that had settled it. Now, as he descended towards Ponyville, illuminated by both the moon and the city lights, he wondered if he really could make any friends in this town.
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tomacesmith Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:02 pm

"Finally a town now I can find out where I am"Kyle said to himself as he walked into ponyville he had woken up just a few hours ago in the forest out side of town with a headache and the shock of his life when he found he was a pony with wings and not human and just about no memory of who he was or how he got there looking around town as he wander around he could tell that some kind of party or something was happening as pones ran around to finish the last touches on the decorations"Well it look like I'm not in Kansas any more"Kyle said rubbing his head to try to get it to stop hurting as he continued to look for someone or some thing to tell him where he was
tomacesmith
tomacesmith

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:09 am

A walk to Ponyville was nothing for Stuart. Although he did not live right in the center of town, he somehow always found himself drawn towards the community. It was surely closer to him than any other town nearby, but Ponyville seemed to always draw in the colt from Trottingham.

"What a glorious night," thought Stuart to himself. He looked around, observing and taking in his surroundings. "It's always nice to see the Pegasi clear the clouds away." He started to admire the sky laid out by Luna that night. The more that Stuart looked at it, the more he became entranced into the work of the moon princess.

Within the dark sky, he saw flowing blues and blacks with scattered white dots of varying brightness and translated them into sustained chords and delicate harmonies on top. Within his mind, wonderful new flowing ideas came and played around in his head as Stuart tried to match the excellence done by his ruler. The music that was being conjured in his head greatly entertained its maker, yet he couldn't feel as if there was something missing within the measures he was creating. As he was contemplating this, a multitude of lights shown over his horizon, breaking his concentration of the masterpiece in his head for good.

"Perhaps tonight," he thought to himself, "I'll find that missing element."
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tomacesmith Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:03 am

"Um pertain me I know this might sound strange that I don't know this but do you mind telling me where I am? I'm not from around here"Kyle said walking up behind Stuart and trying to stay up right
tomacesmith
tomacesmith

Back to top Go down

Post  viewer 934 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Fluttershy and Silverbolt continue down the road to the Summer Sun Celebration, Silver riding on his aunt's back after tripping on a small rock, "You really should be more careful." "Sorry Aunt Fluttershy. I forgot to look where I was going..." Fluttershy smiles, "Well at least you didn't get seriously hurt." She continues to walk towards the party when they see somepony fly towards the celebration with bat-like wings, "Who was that?" "I....I don't know.........but.....I hope it doesn't mean something bad is about to happen..." Fluttershy squeaks, "Aw c'mon Aunt Fluttershy. Surely nothing bad has ever happened during the Summer Sun Celebration.............right?"
viewer 934
viewer 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer9283 Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Night Shadow landed amongst the trees outside Ponyville. He looked around to make sure no pony had seen him fly in. As he looked to his left, he quickly darted into the shadows of the trees as a couple of yellow Pegasus ponies walked by, talking about something. Night Shadow waited until he couldn't hear them anymore before he made his way into Ponyville.

As he his, he looked up into the sky. It was a partly cloudy day, and the clouds were starting to turn a pinkish orange as the sun set below the horizon. He always liked the color of the clouds; not just because of their beauty, but because it signaled the coming of the night, when he would finally be able to spread his defected wings without shame.

He listened up again. He couldn't hear anypony now. He slowly creeped his head above the bushes and made his way towards the stage, where he could hear the festivities starting. He looked up; the moon was full tonight. He smiled as he spread his wings and flew towards the crowd.
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisC Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:22 pm

Meteor Flare walked across the stand, specifying where to aim everything and what time everything would be set off. Any other time, he'd be prancing around with his head in the clouds, but once he got up on the stands he was all business. Out of trust he kept Scatter Mane at her post, but had a watchful eye on her now. He didn't say anything, but as he walked over to her post he nudged one of the closers up ever so slightly, and gave her a friendly nod. It was finally all set, and now all that was left was to wait for the cue to start.

He glanced down toward Golden Screen, who had finally got her camera set up the way she liked. She hopped up and down excitedly now that she had the time to, and then looked around to make sure no one saw. Meteor looked to the moon and pretended as if he hadn't seen, before walking over to his own personal box of Fireworks at the end of the stand. He grabbed two sparklers and made his way down to ground level to celebrate. It was good to finally get some time to take their minds off working and enjoy what was looking to be one of the best Summer Sun Celebrations yet.

Last edited by ChrisC on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

ChrisC

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP - Prologue Empty Prologue

Post  Freakster00f Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Blaze was now really getting really desperate, even as the celebration was beggining he kept running around

Blaze: Maybe some air can cool me off

As he took out his wings and began to fly, the view was amazing. Specially at night, all the light really reflected the stars.

Blaze: What a good place, to bad I can't stay for tomorrow---YIKES!!! -dodging a firework- Seems kids wanted to start early. Might as well land before I get hit

As he landed, he looked around and saw many people gathering. He saw a dark blue pegasus and decided to talk to him

Blaze: Hello there, can you tell what are they celebrating?
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Post  viewer 934 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Fluttershy yelps when one of the fireworks explodes. Silverbolt turns around to see his aunt hiding in the bushes, "Come on Aunt Fluttershy, there just fireworks." She looks at her nephew, "But they're so...loud....." "heh heh, I ain't afraid of any fireworks!" Another firework explodes, next thing Fluttershy knows, her nephew his hiding his head within her mane, "T-t-that didn't count! I-i--i wasn't exp-p-pecting that!"
viewer 934
viewer 934

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:20 pm

As she flew through the last cloud, Ember laughed and spun around with a few victorious wing flaps. She had been helping a Rainbow maned pegasus to clear the sky of clouds on a very cloudy day. Said pony flew up and they shared a high hoof, while 'thank yous' and 'your welcomes' were exchanged. However, the light blue pony had friends to join and the two parted ways to celebrate on their own. Rainbow Dash had offered Ember to join, but the yellow pony declined, not wanting to be a bother.

The sun had begun to set, and Ember decided to lazily float through the air before the festivities got too overwhelming. She had helped decorate in the morning when she learned of the festival, cheered up some worried fillies, and helped clear the skies. She could afford to take a small break. Once the sun had almost hidden behind the horizon she descended into one of the gardens at Princess Celestia's castle. Checking her reflection in a pond she fixed her mane and straightened her cloak before making her way in.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down