There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Moment?

+9
destroking
Cypher
Maverick
CharrX
ThreeDog
Destroyer9283
HomsarR
mountainy
42-FTI
13 posters

Go down

Favorite Moment? Empty Favorite Moment?

Post  42-FTI Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:27 pm

Well I'm sure we'll find the heartwarming ending in each one of yours.

Let's see if we can make a discussion about each other's favorite moments. List just your favorite, or your top three, or your top 5, or your top whatever. Maybe even what you thought was the worst moment of the series, if that's even possible.

Discuss.
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Favorite Moment? Empty Re: Favorite Moment?

Post  mountainy Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:35 pm

My Favorite moment is when they escape the airport in final step and when they Hug its so cute

mountainy

Back to top Go down

Post  HomsarR Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Hmm, my favorite moment of the series. Obviously I like the ending in Final Step.

HomsarR

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer9283 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Step 2 FTW...!

Yeah, I pretty much love everything from Step 2...XD
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HomsarR Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:20 pm

I also like everything from Step 3, and I don't like Step 1 as much as the others. Sue me.

HomsarR

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDog Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:03 pm

HomsarR wrote:I also like everything from Step 3, and I don't like Step 1 as much as the others. Sue me.

I say, my good man, you have indeed read my mind.

I personally think every second of TSI, accept for those of step 1, are my favorite moments.

Just plain don't like the first one...
ThreeDog
ThreeDog

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:18 pm

ThreeDog wrote:
HomsarR wrote:I also like everything from Step 3, and I don't like Step 1 as much as the others. Sue me.

I say, my good man, you have indeed read my mind.

I personally think every second of TSI, accept for those of step 1, are my favorite moments.

Just plain don't like the first one...

And why would that be? I can see you not liking it because of maybe the animation or art style? Or was it the fact that there really wasn't a good plot besides girl chases boy? Personally, it's probably my second favorite step in the whole series, my first being the third step. The fifth one as a whole obviously comes in a close second, but the only things that truly touched me in that step was the very beginning and the end.

The first step had those periods of comedy in it which just puts it ahead of the fifth step. Same with the third part. The final step didn't really have many periods of comedy, but that was because that step was more focused on the story then on the comedy.

The third step didn't have as much comedy as the first step, but it ties that in with the switch of Nabi chasing Doki and eventually both of them having a mutual love for each other. It was both the start and the end. The start of the final story based steps, and the end of the comedy based steps.

I'm not saying the final step is bad at all. I just think that the first and third steps beats it by a hair with combining both comedy and story all in one. The third step doing it better than the first one.

I expect many counter arguments and/or hate mail.
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ThreeDog Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:14 pm

42-FTI wrote:And why would that be? I can see you not liking it because of maybe the animation or art style? Or was it the fact that there really wasn't a good plot besides girl chases boy?

That.
ThreeDog
ThreeDog

Back to top Go down

Post  CharrX Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:13 pm

As in happiness: Part five, where Doki sees Nabi entering and the rest of the scene. Just love that part.

As in sadness (yes, exactly): The part in which you see Doki getting more and more roughed up. This isn't heartwarming at all but still. It adds something to the series which has been missing. The truth, about the horribility of people. (Now, kill me, or kick me or something)

CharrX

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:41 pm

My favorite momment, Doki's heart blast. That was cute. And, how does Nabi manage to dodge all those hearts? o.O
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer9283 Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:43 pm

FighterPilot337 wrote:And, how does Nabi manage to dodge all those hearts? o.O

With his elite cat-like Ninja skills...XD
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Destroyer9283 wrote:
FighterPilot337 wrote:And, how does Nabi manage to dodge all those hearts? o.O

With his elite cat-like Ninja skills...XD

Lmao, I always thought cats have some sort of ninja in them.
Maverick
Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 pm

I'm the only one to probably have said this, but I really, really loved Step 4. The music gets me, and the way the video ties in with the lyrics, and beats. It also really shows you how cruel the 'haters' can be, just because two people don't agree with their customs. It has the most raw emotion in it as well. You know how I am writing the series out? I don't need to write this one. All of their emotions and thoughts are on their sleeves: nothing needs interpreting. You can also really get into how they're feeling, as great stories do.

I also have to say that even though there is no comedy in this one whatsoever. Newgrounds is FULL of comedy, so the fact that this step brought something serious...Think about it.

Also, if this step didn't get made, then the last step would have meant so much less than it already did. There would be no significant realization that Nabi came to about wanting to be with Doki, she wouldn't have left, there would be no suspense. And, I don't know about you guys, but I LOVE suspense, even if I say I hate it.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  destroking Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:57 pm

i liked Doki's face in part 3 after Nibi asked 4 a 2-date____like right b4 she waved the sine saying"yes"
it was cute
destroking
destroking

Back to top Go down

Favorite Moment? Empty fave parts

Post  TSIloverguy Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:45 pm

Me myself, i have three fave parts, 1:THE ENTIRE second episode. its hilarious and gives you a happy feelling inside (which I like) 2:the kiss. do you really need an explanation. heart-warming and it shows the evolution of the "love-o-meter". 3: the hug tornado. not only does it look cool, but think about it. The fourth episode they break up (well he does) and then he sees scarves (love-o-meter goes off the charts) as his proof "she loves youuu, and you know that cant be baaaad."(go beatles) and suddenly the jinta gang, nana, pizza , and the gray rabbit (and more) help him end up chasing her in a race against time.

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  JjinttaSet Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Hm... I would have to say my top favorite one would be that part on step 3 when Doki tries to hold his arm and he breaks away, and she chases after him. (The facial expressions are just hillarious) My second favorite would be the very first part of the first step. (It's facial expressions that got me again.>_<) My final favorite would be when hugged in the final step (It makes me feel happy ^^) And these will change depending on how I'm feeling.
JjinttaSet
JjinttaSet

http://jjinttaset.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmooth27 Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Mmm...a close tie.

Step 1 was great, but isn't nearly as good as the others.
Step 2 was better, and there were a few nice moments, particularly the ending.
Step 3 was better than those before it, and was rather warming, particularly when she pops out of the box, which...
sets you up perfectly for the amazing tearjerker that is step 4. "I've...*sniff*...just got sand in my eye...*sob*"
I think the winner, though, is probably the ending hug. You just can't beat that. It's the satisfying, touching bit that is the crown of his crowning moment of heartwarming.

mrsmooth27

Back to top Go down

Post  Seto_Trinity Tue May 04, 2010 1:41 am

I like the moment where Nabi Drinks the carrot juice in step one. He then raises his eyebrows like "Hey, this is pretty good."

I also like the epic Matrix heart dodge moment in step 3. At least... I believe that's step 3.

Seto_Trinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down