There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens?

4 posters

Go down

What happens? Empty What happens?

Post  TSIloverguy Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:40 pm

we all know how TSI ends, but what about after that? Well, I rewatched (multiple times) and noticed something. The ending leads right to the beginning.so what i think, time paradox. the series is in an infinite loop of time, so THERE IS NO ENDING (gasp). it goes on forever. Whats ur opinion on this? Give me some ideas because this is wat i think.

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

What happens? Empty welll

Post  destroking Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:15 pm

well im not 100% on a paradox but if u was more sterps there caledwd half steps and i know of i think 2 but 1 of them i for got were it was and the ther 1 is here
http://dqle.deviantart.com/art/There-She-Is-Half-Step-Pro-108683454 ==== is the pro-mo
and there are links tho the res of the story's there long but good

o and BTW a lot of peple from here or on deavent art
http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/ThereSheischatroom
this is the chat room we talk theres is not a lot of us in there at 1 time if like ever but if u r luckey u might find 1 of us in there
destroking
destroking

Back to top Go down

What happens? Empty Re:welll

Post  TSIloverguy Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Thanks. I am aware of deviant art and i am a member so thats good. any way thnks for the link, so far its the only one i tried that loads. Oh btw if you see dqle tell him im a fan of the prolog (im having havin a little trouble with d.art), if you want to send me a message or something my deviant art profile is stressed2dalimit (no capital letters btw) pce

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

What happens? Empty Well, this was unexpected...!

Post  dqle Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 pm

Hiya guys. If you can't tell, I'm the same dqle there on dA as I am here!

Thanks for the compliments, guys! Never expected my works to be as popular as it is now...! Please comment on the story's page itself if you can.

Anyways, I hope to start on it again soon. It's been a LONG time since I wrote. I promise to continue working on it after Halloween (making a fanart for the holiday)

dqle

Back to top Go down

What happens? Empty Re: What happens?

Post  JjinttaSet Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:40 am

You know what I think you've got part of this right actually, but I think it's your feeling that loops while your watching this series, so while the story ends every time you watch all the way through, your mind some how loops your feelings into a never ending cycle, that is only broken when you've stopped watching this series for a while. Is this a good explanation, or am I just trying to sound smart with my ramblings?
JjinttaSet
JjinttaSet

http://jjinttaset.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

What happens? Empty Re: What happens?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum