There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After school events?

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

After school events? - Page 6 Empty Re: After school events?

Post  42-FTI Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Shin saw Kami exit out quickly. "Woah, now wait up now. I assume you don't want to be lonely right now?" he asked. "Come follow me, I'll take you somewhere awesome." He held out his hand, waiting to be accepted.

--

Gami and Naomi taught Kanto what to do. It took only a minute, and then they were done.

"Alrighty guy, have fun!" yelled Gami as he jumped off the stage.
Naomi brushed past Sam, "You should go up with him. It really isn't all that hard." Then she jumped off following Gami.
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:10 pm

"Sure, that's cool." Kami responded looking over to Shin as she accepted the hand.

-----

Sam followed her suggestion like an order as she ran up to Kanto's side as he prepared the song to play.

---

"Alright I think he's going to start... NOW!" Kumi exclaimed as Jacey got the lights to shine on Kanto fast enough.

---

Kanto took a deep breath again and a moment later the light shown on him. Kanto opened his eyes as he began to DJ from what he learned and observed, and was doing fairly well for a starter.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:44 am

Gami and Naomi were right on the sides of the stage, getting a good view on the two wannabe DJs. Both of them were anticipating to see if they had just made a new discovery, a protégé in the DJing business. They could both feel that he wanted to. Now was the time to see if he had the skills, so they both looked on at the newbie.

--

As soon as Kami took Shin's hand, he pulled her off right into the small hallway next to the restrooms.

"Don't worry, I'm not going in here," he reassured her. Shin looked around and discreetly, opened the door right next to the bathrooms labeled "Janitor's Closet." In it were not cleaning appliances, but a spiral staircase. Shin looked back at Kami and smiled. He pulled her up the staircase. Though it may have seemed long, the staircase was actually only two floors.

When they reached the top, he showed her the view. It looked like a view of the club from the staircase, but it was really a glass balcony. Shin walked out, and stood on the glass floor. "A mirror on the outside, but a complete glass room for us. The perfect VIP room."

"So we've got comfy chairs, VERY comfy if I do say so myself." Then he looked at the microwave looking contraption. "A cool little thing installed in here. We've got a touch screen menu from the snack bar downstairs, so we can just touch what we want, then here's the cool part." Shin touched the energy drink button. In a couple of seconds, the microwave dinged. Shin opened it and there was the energy drink. "It's like one of those vacuum things at the bank with the notes and money and stuff."

Then he ran onto the middle of the floor. "But best of all, watch this," Shin started. "Floor On," he said. As soon as he said that, the floor turned into a dance floor with the flashing squares of different colors, but it was only light blue. However when he made a step on it, the floor underneath his shoe turned into a dark blue.

"So now that we've got that done. Shall we rave?"
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:11 am

As Kanto felt the rhythm flow through his fingers and ears he notched the volume up and nimbly performed a few tricks to emphasize on multiple beats in a pattern and synced it so that it matched perfectly each beat. The music continued to pump energetically as he continued to feel the rhythm increase while he added some changes to the music so that it sounded better.

-----

"Okay, hit the lasers!" Kumi exclaimed as both he and Jacey reached for the switch unknowingly. Kumi reacted quickly when he touched Jacey's hand as it flung back causing Jacey to look at him.

"Come on! Let's hit the switch together!" Jacey gleefully exclaimed as she grabbed one side of the switch.

"Um, mkay..." Kumi mumbled out as he grabbed the other side and they both pulled it down, ultimately leading to the appearance of many lasers appearing as Kanto's music pumped up.

----

"Dude, you. Are. Amazing. And if it's a rave, it's on!" Kami replied determinely as she held a confident grin
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:39 am

Gami and Naomi looked onward, impressed by what the kid has done.

"He's doing pretty well," said Gami with a smile on his face.
"Well?!" replied Naomi, "He's doing fantastic for a beginner!"
"Well yeah"
"I think he's almost as good as you."
"If anybody, he's as good as YOU British girl."
"Oh really? Well you need to work more!"
"Oh really?!"

The two were now in a deadlock.

--

Meanwhile, Shin was raving like he never raved before. Though he's gone up once or twice in the secret VIP room, he's never actually partied in it. To him, this was the coolest room ever. The glass walls allowed the lasers to pierce through which meant that the laser would be practically right next to them dancing, bouncing up and down to the beat.

"You know," he said while raving, "This is kind of cool. Raving in this awesome room with you. I know we just met, but you seem like a nice girl."
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:02 am

Sam was amazed by this as well as she stood near him watching him DJ as if he had done it for years as an expert. The music flowed so well, she was just in awe of what Kanto was doing. It was tempting to dance.

Kanto continued his way through the beat producing new tricks from nowhere as he let the song flow through him. The song was starting to end as he began to finish up his mixing.
---

Kumi and Jacey continued to man the lasers and lights as it matched up with Kanto's song.

"Man, Kanto's playing a powerful beat. It's almost as if he's experianced." Jacey responded to Kumi as she took care of her side of the laser,

"Yeah... it's pretty intense." Kumi replied somewhat thoughtlessly as he continued to man his part.

"Come on Kumi! Show a little enthusiasm! This is a party!" Jacey replied excitedly

"I guess, this party's even better with you here." Kumi replied as he realized what he just said with slight embarresment.

"Heh, thanks. It's a great party with you here too Kumi." Jacey responded happily.

---

"Thanks, you're pretty cool yourself. Showing and allowing me to this awesome place." Kami responded as she continued to rave herself with the flashing colors below her.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:23 am

"Gosh darn it," said Eumi, "I told them not to go into the VIP room, it was just mopped." She was moving her way against the crowd, trying to get into the secret entrance. "Ugh," she growled. The crowd was too much for her. Then Eumi just decided to run and see what would happen, so she did. She may have knocked over some people in the process, but it did work. Of course, all this time while trying to get through, she yelled "Excuse me!" and "Sorry!" to those her were in her pathway. Her momentum kept going and she sped right next to the front desk and accidentally hit Kumi on the shoulder, forcing him towards the other VJ right next to him.

"Sorry!" she yelled back. "Geeze, now I'm hitting people and bumping into them all because of Shin," she thought to herself as she ran up the staircase, "I hope he's happy."

At the top of the staircase, she opened the door suddenly and yelled, "Shin! You're not supposed to be up here! This place was just mopped!"

Shin was alarmed and lost his concentration of the move he was just performing. When he landed, the slippery floor got the better of his shoes, and he fell right towards Kami.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:51 am

Kanto finished up DJing as he finished it off with a sound that was relative to feet hitting the ground loudly as it echoed out to nohing. There was a roar of cheering and clapping as Kanto took the headsets off and was quickly embraced by Sam.

"That was Amazing Kanto!" Sam exclaimed happily as he hugged him.

"Th-thanks, it just came to me.." Kanto responded staggering from the fact Sam was hugging him tightly

The two soon released each other and returned down the steps.

----

Kumi had finished up as he was knocked over, thus having him fall toward Jacey. The two fell over onto the ground, in a awkward position if I may add.

"Ow...." Jacey muttered out as she reopened her eyes to see that Kumi was able to stop himself from falling onto her in time.

They were in a rather, ODD position. Jacey laid upon the floor with her legs seperated open, and Kumi had knees in between her legs as he had his hands next to her shoulders. This was a rather, Suggestive to those who saw.

They both stayed like that for around 10 seconds in confusion as they eventually reacted quickly when Kumi pushed himself back upwards and off his knees back sitting onto his posterier and Jacey sat up and pulled her legs to herself closed up. They were both red with embarresment as they turned away from each other quickly.

----

"Ouch..." Kami grumbled as she reopened her eyes. Unlike Kumi, Shin couldn't really grip onto anything and his body was currently on her's as if it was a hug on the ground. Kami turned red slightly, but then her somewhat angry side came out.

"Get Off Of ME!" Kami growled at Shin. Kami just did NOT like it when other people touch her like this, even on accident. It was definetly awkward
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:41 am

Gami and Naomi rushed the stage.

"Dude that was awesome!" said Gami giving him a high five.
Naomi followed up too, "Yeah that was great really nice mixing! I think you can be something here."
"Yeah, your skills are freaking cool. Nice work dude!"
"Anyway, may we have the stage back?"

--

"Oh **** sorry," said Shin as he stood back up.
"Yeah," started Eumi, "THAT's why you weren't supposed to be here."
"I know, I know," responded Shin as he pulled Kami back up, "Well I guess we're done here."
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:54 pm

"Sure." Kanto responded as he stepped off the stage and sat on a chair nearby, with Sam tagging along.

--

Silence continued between the two as their faces still glowed pink.

------

"Sorry I yelled like that, I just need my space. Also, sorry about that." Kami responded giving a bow.

It was clear that she was now calm once more.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Gami and Naomi got back on stage. They waited to be introduced, but then they saw that Shin wasn't there, but just as they were about to start without any intro Iteu jumped over the two fallen VJs to be.

"'Ayt guys, it's all up to you," said Iteu into the mic, "You guys decide who gets the first point in Battle Week. DJ G and Sena, do you work. 30 minute sets. Go for it!" With that out of the way, Iteu went back to his office work, completely ignoring the two kids on the ground.

The crowd cheered wildly, and Gami proceeded with his set.

--

"Oh alright," said Eumi rolling her eyes, "Since you two are fine now, I guess you can stay up here." She started heading towards the door. "You two have fun," she said. As Eumi was about to close the door, she looked back and said, "When you guys walk out, I expect to see some hand holding." Then she left.

Shin just stood there blushing. "Yeah..." he responded, "She's a sucker for romance stories."
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Kumi and Jacey soon cooled off a bit as they both began to stand up slowly, face glowing with pink slightly. They turned to each others as they were about to say something at the same time.

-----

"That's totally not happening, he's nice and all but that's not happening..." Kami thought to herself as she looked back at Shin.

"Yeahh, I"d figure that. so back to our rave ro you want to rest?" Kami answered back
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 am

"Well of course we're gonna rave!" said Shin, "We just need some more people up here." He looked around the bare room with only him and Kami in there. "So do you know anybody who would be willing to come up here all alone with us? I sure don't. Everyone's doing their 'jobs'."

He walked over and sat on the couch. Then he pressed the button for an energy drink. A few seconds later, the microwave dinged, but there was a note in it. It was from Eumi.

It said, "Have you guys done anything yet? If you don't make a move, I'm coming back up and forcing you to be uncomfortably close together. From Eumi. BTW: We're out of energy drinks." Shin scoffed at it and threw the paper in a random direction.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:06 am

"....I think I can get Kumi and Jacey." Kami responded disturbed utterly by the note as she went down.

------

"S-sorry about that Jacey..." Kumi stuttered out as he felt embarresed still

"It's Okay, I know you just fell over." JAcey responded as kind as she could.

"I know but-." Kumi managed to reply before getting cut off.

"Comeon you two, follow me!" Kami exclaimed aloud from near them as she left toward the bathroom area.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:21 am

Shin waited quietly for Kami to come back. He was just sitting in the soft and comfy chair watching the people dance below and Gami mix his stuff up on the stage. It was pretty cool watching everybody dance, even those right underneath you. Then suddenly, Eumi came bursting through the door. Shin nearly got a heart attack, but instead flopped onto the floor, locked and shocked.

"Where's your friend?" asked Eumi walking over to the stiff Shin.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:27 am

Kami opened the door with Jacey and Kumi following to see Eumi and Shin.

Her face turned grim, Eumi wasn't kidding at all. Jacey and Kumi were of course amazed by the place as they looked at where they were.

"Wow, this is awesome!" Jacey exclaimed happily.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:40 am

Eumi was looking at Shin, when she saw Jacey and Kumi walk into the door. Then she turned around and had an instant grin on her face. Eumi walked over to the two, put her arms around them and was lodged straight between them.

"So," she started out, "What are you two doing in here? You do know this is our special room for couples."

Shin was able to move again. "No this..." he started, but he was hit with a death glare. "Yeah sure, um... I'm with Kami..." Shin stuttered out of fear.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am

"Wait, what?!" the twins responded in sync and confusion from both the statement of the room being for couples AND that Kami was with Shin.

Jacey was just plain confused.

"I guess I should get Kanto and Sam up here then..." Jacey replied meekly as she went for the door.

"I'll help!" Kami exclaimed as she ran for the door.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:51 am

Eumi stopped the two from going off. "Here, I'll get them for you guys," she said with a hint of evil in her voice, "You guys can just stay in here, and enjoy the view. Dance a little! Come on guys, this is supposed to be fun! It isn't very fun without that other person, so you guys can stay here with each other... Alone." Eumi headed off for the door and closed it behind her. Then they heard a locking sound on the other side of the door. This left all four teens sitting in a glass room above a club with nobody watching them.

"I hate Eumi," said Shin.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:57 am

"I think her love for love obsession is going to far." Kami commented as she tried to rip open the door with brute strength.

"Okay, I'm lost now..." Jacey added as she tried to figure what was going on.

"What just happened?" Kumi asked confused with fear in the tone as she looked at hijs sister trying to rip the door open.

----

"It's disturbingly quiet for some reason despite this music." Kanto commented

"How so?" Sam asked confused

"I don't know, I"m just getting a odd feeling." Kanto responded as he finished up.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:11 am

Eumi ran up to Sam and Kanto. "Hey guys great performance you two did!" She looked back at the glass room, which from the outside looked like a big glass box since it was one-way. "Anyway, wanna go into the VIP room? Follow me!" She started walking towards the bathrooms.

--

"Well guys," said Shin, "Since we're stuck here, we might as well do something. Too bad I don't know what to do..." He looked around for a while. Then Shin saw his empty water bottle that he just threw on the floor a couple of minutes ago. "We've got a bottle, here. Truth or Dare maybe?" He looked around at the others while throwing the bottle up and down in the air with one hand.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 am

"Fine, but no lovey dovey stuff!" Kami replied emphasizing on the last part.

"Sure, better than staying here doing nothing." Jacey responded

Kumi made no response.

-----

"Why do I get a bad feeling..." Kanto muttered to himself as he followed after Eumi with Sam
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am

"Alrighty then, I'll spin the bottle first," said Shin. It spun round and round. "Wow, this thing is spinning pretty long," he commented. Nobody laughed, so he shut up.

That's when Eumi opened the door, and let in Sam and Kanto. "Ooh! Spin the bottle?" asked Eumi rhetorically, "Who went first?" Nobody answered for a while again, leaving an awkward between the group filled with the music instead. "Wow how long has this bottle been spinning?" asked Eumi, closing the door behind her and then leaning on it.

"A while now," responded Shin, "But it's slowing down." Then it slowed down to a stop.

On Kami.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:32 am

"Ugh... Truth." Kami responded as the bottle pointed at her

"What's going on?" Kanto and Sam asked together as they watched.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:40 am

"Alright..." said Shin, "Um... Do you like...like..."
"Anyone in this room!" cut off Eumi.
Shin turned back, "What?"
"That's what you said right? Do you like like anyone in this room?"
"Um... I..."
"You did, remember?"
"What?!"
"Exactly. Go ahead Kami, answer the question."
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum