There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another serious question.

+3
TSIloverguy
dqle
HomsarR
7 posters

Go down

Another serious question. Empty Another serious question.

Post  HomsarR Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:36 am

Hey, it's me again. I haven't been here for a while, and I've been wondering why. I'll probably get yelled at for this, but I believe that There She Is!! is getting...well, too old. Personally, I'm getting sick of debating over the same stuff over and over again. The Fanfics help with this a lot, though.

I'm not saying I hate There She Is, but we need a new spark to reignite the fires of this forum, and of the chatroom, also. I also apologize for not stopping by there as often as I should.

Now that I've sounded like a whiny b itch, here's a summary: We need somethng new, in my opinion.

Last edited by HomsarR on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling failure. >_<)

HomsarR

Back to top Go down

Another serious question. Empty Re: Another serious question.

Post  dqle Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Hey, believe it or not, I kinda believe ya, HomsarR!

However, there's one thing that you're wrong in: we NEVER had a serious discussion about "There She Is!!" Look throughout this forum and see if you can find one that lasts more than a few posts. And as far as I can remember, the chat room is in the same situation.

But, you're right in things getting old. Even "There She Is!!" has limitations, and there's not exactly a lot to talk about once all the major points are hit upon. That's why fans create theories about unanswered questions, or even expand upon the universe.

If nothing happens by the end of the month, I think I'll start up some discussions.

...and don't worry about stopping by often in either place. Though we prefer you to come as often as possible, life gets in the way. So as long as you stop by every now and then, we'll be happy.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  TSIloverguy Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:31 pm

dqle wrote:
If nothing happens by the end of the month, I think I'll start up some discussions.

Thank...YOU!

and its true, even I get bored about the story. Even if i still think about it EVERY day.

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  JjinttaSet Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 pm

HomsarR You are so right!
JjinttaSet
JjinttaSet

http://jjinttaset.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:23 am

I'm sorry I haven't been so active either! :3
But I promise to mega expand the universe with many What If pairings!
xD But I must say, ANYTHING will eventually get old.
and like dqle said, that is why fans make their own theories to expand it Very Happy
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  destroking Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:48 pm

well i have ben checking in on this place every day but iv ben to lazy to start anny thing (o_o) lol sorry
destroking
destroking

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmooth27 Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:45 pm

There definitely needs to be something new. I just recently discovered TSI, but was extremely discouraged when a look around the SamBakZa website didn't show any new posts from the artists since late 2009. Part of my has hope that there will be something new, but the larger part thinks SamBakZa is dead, a realization that is almost as much of a tearjerker as episode four.

mrsmooth27

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Ya know, I really ought to post more often around these parts...

Hiya, mrsmooth27! Welcome to the forums! Just wondering if you'd like to post in the Intro's thread, since we'd like to know more about ya.

And now, for the topic at hand:
We all have to agree that SamBakZa did something magical with "There She Is!!". Thus, a small fan forum like this popped up! However, we all have to realize that SamBakZa, as a whole, is made up of only three memebers. They were lucky with Steps 3, 4, & 5, receiving aid from the GDCA (a large animation group in Korea). That's the reason why they didn't wait 2-3 years between each part like Steps 1 & 2...

Artistically speaking, SamBakZa has been awful quiet as you've said, but don't think of them as disappearing from the internet. In case you haven't checked SamBakZa's blog, Amalloc has posted some info. Mainly redesigning the website. However, I can safely say that he's working on another project. Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with "There She Is!!"

...and that's all I can spill for now...!

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmooth27 Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:36 am

*Sigh of relief*

Well, it's nice to know I was wrong. I totally overlooked the whole "blog" business.

mrsmooth27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down