There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation

+3
dqle
Cypher
Recro
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation

Post  Recro Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 pm

It had been three days since the mysterious advertisement for Guild Nini had been posted in the middle of the town and caught a handful Pokemons attention. And now, as the sun reached the middle of the sky, a white furred Pokemon slipped into the First Cave: seen only by a Golem who stood near the entrance. As he waited, shrouded and invisible, he watched as Pokemon shapes formed outside the cave. He smirked at the selection outside, satisfied.

Ok guys! Glad you could make it! The role-play begins now! Respond to the person who posted before you, or do something of your own action! If you miss this initiation test, don't worry about it! Send me a PM and I will get back to you, and you can redo it when you have time! If you have to leave partway through it, the same goes for you - depending where you ended.

Please remember that you are being judged on your teamwork and your skills, so don't do any permanent damage or inflict any unnecessary injuries. Think of it as a talent show: bust a move and finish the objective.

Objective

Your first objective is to introduce yourself to your future team-mates, and get inside the cave. Once this is completed I will add to the story and give you a new objective. Have fun, don't be shy and make some Pokefriends everyone!

-Cypher
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty Din's Arrival

Post  Cypher Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Din reached the cave and greeted a Golem who was standing outside as well, and she felt almost tempted to ask if he was there for the initiation test, but she stopped. Of course he is, she thought, why else would he be here? She waved a hello and it blinked red eyes at her.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty Re: Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation

Post  dqle Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Like any day back in Millennium Town, the Pichu Brothers were out enjoying their day. Today, we see them chase each other in a grassy field.

"Can't catch me!" yelled out the little one, speeding ahead of his older sibling.

"Oh, yes I can!" Pichu Big quickened his pace, confident he would finally tag his brother.

Despite being together since being born, Pichu Little didn't know how to react. Looking left and right, he finally decided to take a sharp turn. The sudden turn caused his older brother to speed past him, giving precious seconds to figure out where to hide.

Looking at a rocky wall, the little one found a large stump to hide behind and quickly made a run for it.

Pichu Big only had a glance on where his younger brother was heading before changing his direction. A few moments later, he saw his little brother's ears poking out behind a brown stump. Almost immediately, he stepped back. "Uh... you should come out now!"

"What are you talking about, there's nobody here!" The little Pichu hoped to fool his brother. He popped his head a little further out, seeing his brother nervous about something. Before he had a chance to ask, Pichu Big pointed at something. Something above him.

A low growl triggered Pichu Little to run really fast towards his brother, diving behind his back with his hands covering his head. Or at least as best he could. The eldest tried to look like he wasn't intimidated, covering his brother with himself, but attached to that stump was a round rock many times larger than the two combined. It took a second before he figured out that it wasn't a stump his little brother was hiding behind.

It was a large Golem.

"W-we're sorry!" Pichu Big yelled out. The piercing eyes of the giant caused what little courage he had to escape, causing him to hug his brother, both squealing with fear. Had they noticed the Cyndaquil nearby, the two probably wouldn't have been so scared.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty Blade's Arriving

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:13 am

Blade was standing there next to many other pokemon and truth be told, the pressure of passing was crushing him. He was nervous and not only that, but scared to follow up. He noticed the Pichus running by behind the Golem, but he was standing still with a frightened look. Many pokemons around were whispering to each other, many things about Arin and Scythe were included in such words.

Yes, it was true he was the son to the great veteran pokemon rescue team explorer Arin.

Yes, it was true he was the brother of the expert pokemon rescue team explorer and leader of Team NightFlames Scythe.

Yes, he had the red eyes to prove he was related to the two

Although, he seemed to have nothing in common with them. His Father and Brother were never Nervous, Scared, or Doubting in their whole exploration time, even on the first day! Many pokemons amongst the group were wondering if they were to have him in his group for his strength and hoped so too!

Blade gulped in nervousness as the many eyes of pokemon focused on him... it was nerve wrecking.

He right now was holding an item he had gotten from his brother, and he even recalls what happened even now.

------------

"Okay Blade! Now you're on your way to become a Real Pokemon Explorer! I've taught you everything to know, and what you'll need to be wary of. Take this. Now show them what you got!" His father boomed out as he gave Blade a Oran Berry.

"Th-thank Dad." Blade replied as he exited his home.

Along the way to the First Cave he had bumped into Scythe.

"Hey little bro! I hope your first day goes well! Pop gave you the Oran Berry too huh?" Scythe exclaimed happily as he walked alongst with his brother.

"Um.. Yeah why?" Blade returned as he held out his Oran Berry.

"Ah, I see. Well then, I'll give you something even better! But don't use it! It's really hard to get for novices like you." Scythe continued as he took the Oran Berry and Gave him a seed.

"What's this?" Blade asked looking at the seed.

Scythe looked around first before going near Blades ear and whispering something.

"A REVIVER SEED?!" Blade exclaimed in confusion.

"Sh-ssh-shhh." Scythe hissed out glad no one heard. "Quiet, these things are really hard to get." Scythe whispered back. "Well then, anyways. Wish you the best of luck little bro!" He continued glad as they went their seperate ways.

----

"...a reviver seed..? I still can't figure out why Scythe would give me something so rare..." Blade thought to himself.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty That With Gray Flame

Post  Cypher Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:39 am

Din sighed, deciding to wait until someone approached her, and after asking permission she climbed onto the Golem and rested on the rocks of his back. A Pidgey bumped into her shortly after, knocking her off the boulder Pokemon and she bristled, a bit edgy from nerve.

"Watch where you're going," she called up to it, her odd fire illuminating the shadows around her to a dull flicker. Black and white fire reached into the sky, but vanished as quick as it had come, as Din took a deep breath to calm herself. She waddled over to a very nervous looking Growlithe. She assumed he was shiney- as part of his fur was silver, and his eyes shone in timid red tones.

"Chillax," she joked, giving him a smile, "It's just an entrance exam type thing, there's no need to sweat your pelt off! I'm Din, what's you name."

She felt curious eyes on her, Pokemon wanting to know if her colorless flames were real.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty Re: Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:45 am

Blade freaked out a bit, but then realized it was another pokemon. This confused many of the pokemon surrounding.

"I-I know... It's-s just th-that the t-t-tension gets to me... M-my name's Blade." Blade stammered out looking nervously at Din.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty That With Gray Flame

Post  Cypher Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:49 am

Din nodded, "Hey don't let the other Pokemon get to you, if that's what's going on, I mean, they probably just wish they were shiny as well."

She looked at the Pokemon gathering around, and the only ones who didn't look away were two young Pichu, and the Golem. What a lovely Guild this was going to turn out to be. There didn't seem to be any large groups forming and she looked like the only one up for making new friends.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:55 am

Tomas went running, well in mudkip speed, down the road and could see the cave. "Shoot! I'm late! I'm late!" shouted the mudkip before he noticed other pokemon there. "Oh phew, we haven't left yet," he said to himself while he walked over. Tomas noticed all of the variety of pokemon there and was glad that he wasn't the only one there, but sad that no other water pokemon where there.

There, he bumped into the Golum standing right next to the cave. "Oh... Sorry..." The Golum refused to notice, and Tomas scooted back and sat on the ground, tired from running from the lake all the way to the cave.
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:56 am

"N-no, It's n-not so much the P-pokemon... I''m just w-worried about not p-passing.." Blade continued still stuttering a little. The continuing whispers from the others continued to make him nervous. he HAD to make it in...
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:07 am

Din wondered why he wanted in so bad, but considered a few personal issues and decided to drop it. A mudkip barreled into the group a look of panic-relief on his face as he lowered himself to the ground to catch his breath.

Turning to the Growlithe, "so Blade, you wanna tag along and follow me, or do you want to kill yourself slowly with your nerves? It did say it was testing us for teamwork so we might as well make a few friends."
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:10 am

"Uh... O-okay..." Blade responded seeing the mudkip as well. It would prove to be a good idea to tag along with someone else, and she was right about the nerve problem.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:15 am

Din approached the tired Mudkip with Blade on her heels. "Hey there! Glad you could make it!" she said, stopping beside him.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty More friends?

Post  dqle Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:45 pm

The brothers were scared stiff. Both squeaked and wailed for a few moments until they realized that the Golem stood its ground. Besides looking scary, the boulder Pokemon did nothing else. Knowing that the Golem wouldn't chase them off, the Pichu Brothers finally took notice of the Pokemon that were all around them.

None of the new Pokemon were intimidating. Not even the Growlithe shook the brothers' nerves, even though it represented, to them, a certain fire type back in Millennium Town.

Sighing with relief, the two ran up to meet the Pokemon. Pichu Little was particularly interested in the Growlithe. "Hiya lady!" he yelled out.

The older brother, though happy with the newfound company, was a little confused. Seeing that the Cyndaquil looked like the most grown up Pokemon, he waddled towards her with his stubby feet. "Um, is there a party here today?" he asked with a rather wide eyed stare.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:51 am

"Oh, um... Good day to you as..." Tomas paused for a moment, "Sorry. I was taught to introduce myself to new pokemon like that." After that, he started speeding up and stuttering, "I mean I was taught that, but I don't know if that's normal. I don't like being not normal, though originality is good too, but I hope I didn't offend you. I mean..." He sighed.

Tomas held his head in shame. His very first pokemon outside of the lake that he met, and he messed it up.

He composed himself. "Sorry, I'm just deathly shy and your the first pokemon I met outside my lake."
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:01 am

"Wah!" The growlithe exclaimed as he jumped back from Pichu Little. He sighed in relief as he noticed it was a pichu.

He looked over to Din and Tomas to see what was going on. He was getting more and more nervous lately.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:40 am

Din smiled at the skittish Pichu's. "No, we're here for a Guild test."

She let the older of the brothers think it over for a bit, and turned to Tomas. "Don't worry about it, seems like everybody is a bit nerve racked right now. Well met, I am Din, and that's Blade." She pointed her long snout at the cowardly Growlithe who was slowly edging away from them due to the younger Pichu's fascination in him.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:15 am

"...Guild?" Pichu Big never heard of such a word before. He was about to ask the friendly Cyndaquil, but he put two and two quickly together. A pretty big accomplishment for such a young Pokemon!

"Oh! This is Guild Nini? I almost forgetted about that," Pichu Big tried to look deep in thought, but the excitement he had in him was almost unbearable.

Meanwhile, the younger of the two brothers hopped all around the Growlithe. "What's your name? Where did you come from? Is this a party?" were among the questions he asked in quick succession.

His older sibling had to stop him. "Hey, stop asking him all of that. It's not nice!"

"Aw, but the lady's a doggie!" The younger Pichu was about to pull on the unfortunate fire-type's fur before the more responsible of the two pulled him away.

"Um... not all doggies are girls." Pichu Big pointed out. "Don't listen to Magby all the time!"

"Sowwy" was the predictable response. Rather than stay sad, however, the little guy found yet another Pokemon. Though the Mudkip looked tuckered out, that didn't spare the water type from Pichu Little's questions! Pichu Big could only sigh heavily at keeping up with his brother.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty A way to begin

Post  Freakster00f Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:54 pm

"Ok, I got a few items before I start the exam, damn I shouldn't have taken me so long"

Freakster got some items before coming to the first cave, but it took very much time to select the appropriate things.

Many Pokemon were in the entrance, many of them were talking among each other. Since the Pikachu didn't know anybody, he just went to the entrance of the game.

"Ok so this is got to be....... YIKES! Don't scare me like that"

He saw a Golem looking at him. Freakster walked away slowly but ended up tripping himself. Making all the Pokemon look at him ready to laugh.

"......This is gonna be a long test"
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Blade was confused by the questions and gender confusiong, but then was relieved as the bigger Pichu dargged the little one away.

Blade turned his head over to the fallen pikachu, and saw the many pokemon around preparing for a laugh. He wasn't going to laugh of course, he knows how it feels to be under that kind of situation.

Gathering some kind of bravery Blade walked over to the pikachu nervously. "H-hey there. You o-okay?" Blade asked ever so nervously.

Last edited by There-She-Is-Fan on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty RE: A Way To Begin

Post  Freakster00f Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:50 pm

"I been better" responded the Pikachu

As he got up, the Pokemon burst to laugh. As always, he ignored them and walked towards the Growlithe.

"BTW: What's your name?"
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:53 pm

"Bl- Blade... May I ask wh-what's y-your name?" Blade returned his stutters continuing in his tone.

He wished he was half as courageous as his brother or dad sometimes, and these were those kinds of times.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty RE: A Way To Begin

Post  Freakster00f Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:14 pm

"Nice name.........call me Freakster"

The Pikachu looked at the Growlithe, he was trembling so much that made him a bit nervous

"why are you so nervous? I'm not going to hurt you"
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:16 pm

"S-sorry, th-the test still worries ma-me a lot." Blade answered back trying not to look directly.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:20 pm

"Now's a good a time as ever to get this started," Din suggested, helping the mudkip to his paws. "We just gunna sit around with small talk all day?" she joked, waddling over to the entrance, everyone's eyes on her- waiting to see if she'd go in first.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation Empty RE; A Way To Begin

Post  Freakster00f Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:36 pm

"I should be the one worrying here, because I tripped in front of everyone and laugh"

Trying to calm him, Freakster started to pet Blade

"Don't worry, if you want I'll accompany you"
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum