There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEACH PARTY

5 posters

Go down

BEACH PARTY Empty BEACH PARTY

Post  42-FTI Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:13 am

"Alriiiiiiiiiight," yelled out Gami, "Beach time finally!" He slammed the door behind him.Following him, after opening the door again was Eumi.

"Geeze why'd you have to slam the door?" asked Eumi .
"Cause it's my thing."
"Whatever. You need help Naomi?"

Naomi came out carrying everything they brung and closed the door by kicking it. "Nope I'm good. It will be nice to relax at the beach on this fine summer day."
"It will indeed," replied Eumi as she took some of her load away from her.
"So let's go then!" exclaimed Gami.
"Wait what about..." interrupted Eumi.
"What?"

Just as Gami was about to run out to grab a spot in the sun, a voice came from the car and said, "Hello guys? A little help?" Gami looked back, "Oh yeah, forgot about Andrei." Gami got out his wheelchair from the trunk and rolled it up to Andrei's seat. Andrei got himself up onto the wheelchair with everybody's help, and they looked over at the beach.

"BEACH PARTY!" They all yelled as they ran/rolled down to the beach.
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

BEACH PARTY Empty Re: BEACH PARTY

Post  Cypher Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:39 am

Just at that moment, Tabby, and her blue-flamed silver convertible Corvette came to a screeching stop, Ussu beside her. And from right behind her came Haru and Tabby in a large black Jeep, seeing as Haru is WAY too much of a worrywort to let Kass and himself get in a car with a driver like Tabby...

Tabby cut the engine and hopped out with her signature laugh, and Ussu, loving her car to the death, got out and gently closed the door, patting the open windowsill. However that rare affectionate look slipped from his face as he shoved his paws into his pockets to follow Tabby into the large beach house. Tabby stripped quickly into her bikini type thing that was 'hidden' underneath her normal clothes...Though her bikini covers more... "Man this summer weather just KILLS my fur, like look at how poofy it is!" she pouted flicking her poofy tail back and forth. Ussu blinks, looking over his shoulder at the other pair.

Kass was jumping up and down in her cutesy one piece, holding an intertube. "Ohmygosh, I can't wait, oooooh wow, it's so blue! Come on come on come on Haru, GOODNESS you're so SLOW!!!" She breathed, all in about 2 seconds. Haru breathed out a sigh with an affectionate smile, "No, YOU are too excited little missy."

She stuck out her tongue, trying to look wounded to no avail. "I'm not THAT little, now COMEON!!!"

Haru shook his head, going to the Jeep trunk to remove their baggage. "Let's relax for a bit, we're going to be here for a while. Carry your stuff," he said, handing her the smallest bag of hers. She 'ughed' good fun and bounced around beside him as he lugged the stuff into the shade of the house.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:02 am

And they ran over to the very nice beach house.

"Man it looks really spiffy!" said Naomi as they walked over to the house.
"Yeah it's pretty cool," replied Eumi, "We come here all the time because it has a DJ setup."
Gami muttered, "And we would have enjoyed it already had someone not gotten stuck."
Andrei heard this and explained, "Hey, it's not my fault you pushed my chair into the sand and not the walkway."
"Blah blah blah. You could have told me."
"I did."
"Oh shut up the both of you," interrupted Naomi, "Let's just enjoy this place. We have it all to ourselves!"

As they walked up to the house, they noticed some figures moving and the Corvette parked next to it. "Yeah... no..." said Eumi.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:27 am

"Thaaa's right we're here to make sure you two~" Tabby flounced around Gami and Eumi, "Don't have TOO much fun without us, mrooow~" she ran to the door, trying to unpoof her tail some more with more tail swishing action. "I'm going to go get my tan on. Oh, Ussu babe, could you get the bags? Thanks! See you guys there!"

Ussu, not getting a word in would have done it anyway. He slipped out as Kass bounced passed, hopping up the stairs, finding a room, and claiming it. Haru chuckled, Andrei and the two red kids beside him. Ussu returned, and set the bags down in the big open space of the greeting room, most of them obviously belonging to Tabby. He stretched and waited around the group, not knowing the majority.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:46 am

As Eumi and Naomi stared at each other with a "WTF just happened" face, Gami and Andrei looked at each other with a "F*** YEAH" face and high fived each other without saying a word. After the high five, both girls promptly hit the boys on the shoulder to send out the message.

Andrei gasped and tried to explain their case, "Hello? Male here? College girls over there? What do you expect me to do?"
"I don't expect you to do anything," said Eumi, "I expect better from you Gami."
"Andrei does have a point though," he said while rubbing his shoulder.
"Fine whatever, come on Naomi, let's change," said Eumi, walking off to the bathroom.
"Of course," replied Naomi, "Don't you go... Try not to... Just... You know what forget it. You guys are screwed anyway." Naomi ran off after Eumi.

Andrei sighed. "Well since I can't swim for obvious reasons, I'll go off with that other girl to, you know, keep her company. See ya!" said Andrei and flew off on the sidewalk until the sand was solid enough for him to enter onto the beach.

Gami watched him speed off and muttered, "Lucky..." and decided to look around for that favorite secret room of his.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:03 am

Ussu didn't like all this talk about Tabby. He sprinted off after her all too obviously. Haru noted this and grinned, calling Kassica down "Hey what happened to all that excitement, you pooped already?"

"NO!" you could hear her call from the 2nd floor, and soon after thumps of her running down the stairs, almost running into Haru. He caught her arms to stop her and smiled. She smiled back and he let her go. "Where'd everyone???" She asked.

"Changing or on their way," he said.

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SOONER???"

He shook his head with a smile. "NOOO you SUCK!" She said, pulling him by his wrist out the door.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:25 am

Eumi and Naomi walked off towards the beach in their bikinis, holding umbrellas and towels.

"Ah the beach always calms me down," said Naomi, "The shining sun, the warm sand, the sound of waves. It's all just beautiful."
"Yeah it's just a great place to be," agreed Eumi.
"Well it seems Andrei is over there, so we should probably meet up with him."
"I guess."
"Or we could mingle with those others who we are sharing the beach house with."
"That's probably where Andrei is hanging, so I guess we are hanging out with those guys."
"The college students?"
"Andrei does stuff like that."
"Yes, he does."

The two girls set up their space and lied down on their towels. They enjoyed the sound of waves and the feeling of the sun as they relaxed on the sand.

"Ah so relaxing," said Eumi
"I think I could almost fall a..."

Then a blast of bass and music came from the house saying "WOAH IM THE PARTY STARTER!"

Naomi startled sat up in surprise.
Eumi just shrugged it off and said, "Oh yeah, the house has a DJ setup on the balcony. Need earplugs?"
"Yes please," said Naomi taking some that Eumi gave her, "I never thought that I would not want to listen to music."
"Then you haven't had Gami around you long enough," said Eumi.
"What?"
"What?"
"Never mind."
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 am

Ussu sat in the sand beside Tabby, sprawled out, soakin' up the rays. He had taken his hoody off, as it's too hot to wear a black fleece hoody in sun, keeping an eye on Andrei... Like a hawk...

Kass was soaked and squealing, getting 'attacked' by small waves, giggling up a fit. Haru, himself, couldn't stop laughing, splashing her and all that fun stuff.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

BEACH PARTY Empty Beach Pwarty!

Post  Destroyer9283 Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Janice shook her head. "Common, Lilith! We don't have all day!"

Lilith huffed and puffed as she dragged along both her and Janice's suitcases. She set them down with a loud *THUD* and of hot driveway and wiped away some sweat from her brow. "Well, you know, if you didn't have to much luggage...not only that, but what do you need a guitar for? It'll get wet at the beach!"

Janice shrugged. "Don't wanna loose my touch for the guitar while I'm gone. Plus, I GOTTA work on this song. I've been really lazy for the past few weeks." Lilith rolled her eyes while Janice smiled and reached for her bulging luggage, "Here, let me help you with that".

"Thank you!" Lilith said. Personally, she was surprised that Janice had more luggage than herself, since she was classified as the "rich" girl. She placed her own belongings into the trunk and slammed it shut. As she got in the driver seat of the bright red convertible (with the top down, of course), Janice looked over and asked, "Well...what are you gonna do?" She responded with a slight shrug of her shoulders, and Janice left it with that as they sped off towards the beach...
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:37 pm

For once, Andrei was calm and peaceful. The sound of waves crashing onto the shore, the laughter of those two other guys, the sight of nearly perfect sand, and the hot sun beating down on him. He was relaxing now, and nothing could stop that from him. Well, until Gami started playing the music. At once, he started to text that guy up on the DJ set.

"Gami srsly?"
"Wat?"
"Get the frek down here."
"Why?"
"Cause ur anoying."
"No."
"Dude..."
"I'm not coming down."
"There are more girls."
"I'll be down there."
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:28 pm

Shortly after pretty much everything happened a few more individuals arrived. First came up were two small 6th graders. Both seemed to be boys. Hand in hand. One wore a rashguard and some swimming shorts, the other. Well he was just wearing a pair of swimming sorts.

"Awesome! I haven't been at the beach in the longest time!" Sammy then exclaimed as she stretched a bit, letting her hair flow in the wind a bit as Kanto was looking out to the sea.
"Yeah, same here." Kanto just replied softly as he watched Sammy run into the sand shortly following.

Following the duo was Jacey, Kumi, and Kami.
Jacey was in a pink bikini, holding a white towel around her, Kami was in swimming trunks and a bikini top, and Kumi was in a matching swimming trunks as Kami.

"Ahh! It's nice to get to the beach sometimes~!" Jacey exclaimed happily stretching as she walked after the duo of kids.
"Yeah, It's nice to get out sometimes..." Kami responded while yawning as she followed Jacey, Kumi following shortly after carrying a pretty LARGE bag that he had a bit difficulties carrying.
"Please explain to me why I have to carry EVERYTHING?" Kumi then replied annoyed to his sister.
"Oh please, you need the exercise. Lifting heavy things might improve those sticks you call arms." Kami simply spoke back giving another lazy yawn.

Kumi simply rolled his eyes as they eventually found a spot next to a large rock that gave off some shade. he then suddenly dropped the bag and started to rub his arms a bit.
"Urgh, damn that thing's heavy." He then muttered as he rolled his arms a bit before setting up the umbrella as Kami took care of the towel/mat.
"Come on, Let's enjoy our time here!" Jacey exclaimed happily as she took off her towel and put it next to the large bag. Kumi went sorta red for a moment, but shook it off as he nodded.
"R-right." He responded as he got a playful elbow shove from his sister as he followed the two girls toward the water.

Kanto was at the shallow parts of the water watching Sammy swim out pretty far.
"Come on Kanto! The water isn't THAT cold!" She then exclaimed happily waving at him.
"No Thanks, I can enjoy it from here." Kanto replied calmly as he got a saddened look from Sammy.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:50 am

Ugh, this isn't what I had in mind.

Dani's recent new gig as a photojournalist wasn't as easy or carefree as he thought. He rarely had any opportune moments for his shots due mostly to his clumsiness. But the shots he made were apparently enough for him to keep his job. However, it was taking a toll on him. He finally got a chance to get a break after much convincing of his boss.

Other coworkers of his group also managed to get a break, though instead of hanging out together as planned, they quickly dumped the rookie at one of the many entrances to the beach. "We'll pick you up when we're done partying!" they yelled as their car roared off into the distance. "And don't forget to stay at the beach house!"

"Figures," the rabbit mumbled to himself. As he walked towards the sandy beaches, he couldn't help but feel awkward. No longer was it cold enough to wear his beloved scarf, nor was he used to such loose short sleeved clothing. (he had borrowed most of it from a friend) He felt an empty weight around his neck, as his camera was back at work. He let out a heavy sigh before making his way to the coastline.

Dani walked towards the lightly crashing waves. The salty air tickled his nose while the white t-shirt ruffled in the light breeze. Warm sand got between his toes and flip-flops. Familiar sense, yet they felt foreign to him. "Summer's just not my style," he said to himself as he put on a pair of circular red-tinted shades. Readjusting the duffel bag on his shoulder, Dani continued to find a place to settle.

Everywhere he looked, there were people. Of those that stood out the most were a group of children. Most of which looked like they were still in the 6th grade. It stuck him as odd that they didn't seem to have anybody looking over them. He didn't give it too much thought as he approached a beach house. A lively one at that. People were about, rolling their luggage and equipment inside before enjoying what's supposed to be a perfect day of summer fun.

Dani didn't expect this much commotion, let alone the amount of people that would be staying. He never did feel comfortable meeting new people, but he reasoned with himself that this was a short vacation, and would probably never see them again. Hesitant, he walked inside, only to hear some obnoxiously loud creaking from the floor.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Haru splashed his way out of the water, "Hey Kass, I'm going to take a break!"

She was quick to follow, "Aww why!?"

He pointed to the sky, dotted with a few puffy, white clouds. "The suns getting kinda hot under all this black fur," he shrugged.

"B-but the waters cold," she said, holding onto his arm.

"I know, but we're only get wet up to the waist," he explained, "My ears are overheating."

She blinked, the gears turning. "Oh, okay."

He hesitated, his light gray eyes landing on the kids a ways away. "Hey, why don't we go keep an eye on those kids? I can hang out by the rock, and you can splash around."

Kass immediately took up this offer, "Wait, but didn't you want to go inside?"

Haru shook his head, "I don't want you getting hurt now."

And with that they headed off to the kids.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer9283 Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:01 pm

The gleaming red convertible raced towards the beach, arriving in the parking lot in great time. Even though many didn't realize it, Lilith was a pretty crazy driver. Not because she was reckless, but because it was one of the few things that made her feel like a late teen, rather than an adult.

They arrived at the massive beach house, with many people surrounding it, making conversation with others. In many cases, Lilith would be incredibly shy when confronting such a mass amount of people, but she left that behind long ago. Janice started to heave her luggage out of the trunk, and exclaimed, "Wow Lilith! You sure know the right spot for a beach house!" Being Lilith was the "richer" of the two, she was in charge of providing the beach house. "Thanks! I made sure it was right next to the beach because-"

But Janice was already halfway up the stairs, ready to unload. Lilith rolled her eyes and followed after her.
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Andrei decided to meet up with Gami over at the beach house. He knew that Gami will probably procrastinate on even just coming down to the beach, and Andrei was bored. "Why not?" He thought to himself as he rolled himself across the sand and onto the sidewalk.

Along the way, he saw that more people were coming to the beach. Besides the four college students already at the beach, he noticed some middle schoolers, what looked like 6th graders, just getting ready to hit the sand. Then Andrei saw a lonely adult walk towards the beach house too, and he assumed he just wanted to sleep away or something 'boring' in his mind. Finally seen by Andrei was the gleaming red convertible parked next to the Corvette the college kids had. "Man, our car sucks compared to these guys' cars," mumbled Andrei to himself.

"Come on out Gami!" yelled Andrei, "I know you're in here!" As he turned the corner, the Russian didn't see Gami, but rather ANOTHER college girl carrying up her bags, and Andrei's habit kicked in. "Hey there, need help with those bags? There are rooms down here on the first floor."

Meanwhile, Gami started running down the hallway and sliding on the wooden floors. His childhood memories brought themselves up and distracted him from actually going downstairs as Gami was determined to just keep sliding on the wood floors for the longest time. Distracted by this childish habit of his, he did not end up seeing another college female going up the stairs. As it would have been, Gami crashed into her. "Oh, hello," he said as he lied on the floor.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:03 am

The giggling rabbit bounded up to the youngest kids introducing herself and her dark cat friend, and nearly pulled the children into the water.

Haru took post in the rock's shadow, surprised to see another in its midst. He offered a quick greeting, feeling a bit... awkward now.
--
Tabby decided to jump in the waves as soon as the majority of the group left this section of the beach. Ussu, feeling obligated to her, joined her, standing idly ankle deep, whist she pranced into the waist high waves.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Kanto was taken by surprise at the intorduciton as he was pulled deepre into the water, and he shivered a bit when reaching the waist high line.

"I-.. I can't swim." He spoke quietly as sammy then tackle huggedhim randomly.

"I'll teach you silly!" She then excalimed huggling the boy

Jacey smiled and introduced herself and the set of twins. Kumi was alongside wiht her when entering hte water and Kami just sat under the rocks's shade too. She wanted to watch Kumi and JAcey get along first.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:50 pm

Dani didn't know if this was going to be a relaxing vacation or not, but it was obvious it was going to be a noisy one. Yet another pair of people arrived at the beach house. Even if he had arrived earlier, the two girls quickly ran past him and claimed a room. At this rate, he'd have to settle for the living room. "Man, I don't want to sleep on the couch. Not on my vacation!" His proclamation was followed by a sudden raise of his fist. Only after realizing he was alone and feeling awkward, he promptly ran to the hallway on the second floor.

Peeking in each room, the rabbit decided to drop off his travel amenities in a room which wasn't totally full of stuff. He marveled at what some people brought with them, but at the same time questioned the necessity of it all. Dani then plopped into his bed, hands behind his head.

It wasn't long before Dani was restless. Despite feeling out of place at the beach, the chattering all around him was overwhelming. Everybody was excited to be here, and here was Dani, just laying in bed. The rabbit took a moment to pull himself out of the not-so-comfortable bed before setting out to do some mingling. People around his age can't be that bad to hang around with, right?

He could barely hear the creaking of the floor above the small talk. All of that changed when he heard a loud thud. He ran to the stairwell, only to find that somebody had fallen down the steps. What was a serious situation turned a total 180 when he realized what happened. Dani tried to stifle his chuckling with his hands as he saw the cliche move the rabbit had made. "This'll be an interesting day," he muttered before yelling down the stairs. "Hey, are you guys alright?"

He was glad that he wasn't the only clumsy guy in the house. Coincidentally, as he made his first step down he stairs, he lost his footing. Rather than tumble down, he slid down slowly with his back towards the steps. Dani braced his arms against the sides and eventually stopped short of the previous victim, but not before hitting his head each step on the way down.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum