There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Inquiry

2 posters

Go down

Website Inquiry Empty Website Inquiry

Post  JjinttaSet Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Post what you think could improve on website, perhaps if you say something here, the people in charge might change it! Website Inquiry Number1

My question has to do with the saying at the top of the page, Enki Buntai Dai Luganna, what in the world does that have to do with TSI? Also I think there should be a picture at the top of the screen (TSI related of course!), instead of punkPHUNK being there. (Just suggestions) edit: Also why is the website background so dark? It makes me kind of depressed >_>

Come on people, lets make this forum better!Website Inquiry Dummy

Last edited by JjinttaSet on Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
JjinttaSet
JjinttaSet

http://jjinttaset.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Website Inquiry Empty Re: Website Inquiry

Post  dqle Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:13 am

Oh, there's PLENTY I'd like to do to this forum myself!

...unfortunately, nobody else but Garlock has the right to make modifications to the forum (and the rest of this website) If you can find him somewhere, then we might be able to make some headway to making it a REAL fan forum...!

The phrase "Enki Buntai Dai Luganna" is from Garlock himself, a phrase representing the chat room. With one of his favorite animes/mangas being Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, the phrase was born. Sure, it has nothing to do with "There She Is!!" directly, but it's a phrase that many of us chat room members hold close to us.

...and as for the rest of the stuff? We're gonna have to ask Garlock.

dqle

Back to top Go down