There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Walk

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Night Walk Empty The Night Walk

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:38 am

Ni-jung was walking down the empty cold and gray sidewalk as the frigid night air surrounded him. The moon glowed brightly tonight.

He was wearing his normal clothing, except the additional red scarf that guarded his neck from the freezing air. His hot breath clearly showed in a cloud form as it appeared while he breathed out into the air slowly.

His expression more or less tired or relaxed, but stress written all over it. He was tired from today and all the school, homework, and life.

He was walking silently and his footsteps were able to be heard with a a soft 'duh' each step as he continued to walk, the cold wind blowing around a bit. He wasn't a big fan of winter, and his silver hair often got caught in his eyes.

Ni-jung just grumbled as he moved the hair out of his eyes every time they were blown at them. This night was supposed to calm him, not annoy.

He gave a small sigh, he only knew one other way to calm himself. He slid a small box from his pocket, and took a small and thin cylindrical white object out and a lighter. He had taken these things from his guardian's room and flickered the lighter on to show a small flame as the cylindrical object, that was obviously a cigarette, was stuck into his mouth as he was about to light it.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Night Walk Empty Re:The Night Walk

Post  TSIloverguy Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:25 am

"Get away from me, Ya pshyco!" yelled a tall cat, running from a young rabbit. The cat,known as Adam,was wearing red shirt with the symbol of flame on it,and a pair of blue jeans. He also had a cast on his left arm.
"If I catch you, you'll wish you weren't born!" growled the rabbit angrily.
"I'm starting to wish you weren't!" replied Adam, roundind the corner, straight into another cat. "What the- Oh crap she's coming!" Adam quickly grabbed the cat, who was smoking, and dragged him into the alley.

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

The Night Walk Empty Re: The Night Walk

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:20 am

Ni-Jung was confused as he was grabbed and dragged away from the sidewalk, as his cigarette fell from his mouth and onto the floor still burning out.

"Gah- let go of me!" Ni-Jung managed to grunt out as he was being painfully dragged across the rocky, dirty, cold alleyway floors. It seemed this night wasn't going to be any normal night for Ni-Jung
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  TSIloverguy Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:49 am

Adam let go of the cat when they were both deep in the alley. Adam pressed up against the wall of the building, waiting for the rabbit to run past the building before relaxing.
"Sorry 'bout that, but if she found either of us, we were as good as dead," he told the cat. "Anyway, it's not safe to just go back out there," he said, staring at the entrance to the alley. "Any ideas?"

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 pm

"Yeah, how bout you just go back outside while I go home?" Ni-jung responded stingily. He disliked the fact he was dragged randomly across the dirty floor and loosing his cigarette by this cat, he didn't give a damn about any rabbit girl
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

The Night Walk Empty Re:A Night Walk

Post  TSIloverguy Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:23 pm

"I would love to go home, but thats exactly were she'll find me," Adam said, punching the wall,creating a small crack. "Listen buddy, I cant get home without getting mauled, and I don't think staying here is a good idea. So, do you want a ride home or not?" he said ,staring at his bleeding hand from punching a wall.
Just then, Adam's phone rang. "Yeah okay,now he calls me," grunted Adam as he answered the phone.

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Ni-jung stayed silent as he leaned against the wall quietly, and then eyed a ladder that led to the top of the building.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

The Night Walk Empty Re:The Night Walk

Post  TSIloverguy Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:03 pm

As Adam spoke, another rabbit holding a phone ran across the street, breathless.
"Oh hey Kody, you got-" but Adam was cut off when Kody punched him in the face. "What was that for!?" Adam growled, his anger growing.
"That was for not stalling her long enough!" Kody said calmly. That's when he saw Ni-Jung standing there. "Who's he?"
"Don't know, he was standing there when she was chasing me,and I dragged him into the alley."
"You dragged a random stranger into an alley?"
"..."

There was a long silence afterwards.

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:36 pm

"..... Just what the hell of a situation am I in now?" Ni- Jung asked annoyed
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Two college students rabbits, twins by the looks of it, were also walking in the night. One was a girl and the other, a boy. The girl had on a white tank top, obviously not phased by the cold, along with a white baseball cap and raver pants. The boy had on just a light blue shirt and his own raver pants. As they walked, they seemed to just wonder around unknowingly, looking for somewhere. Their names were Eun and Hyu.

"I thought you said you knew the way!" said Eun to her brother.
"Wait up, wait up," responded Hyu, "Don't get all angry at me. I..."
"I will get angry at you! You said you know the flippen way!"
"It's down this street I know it!"
"We've been going down this street for ages! I'll just call Iteu, he'll tell us where his club is."
"No! We'll never hear the end of it!"
"YOU'LL never hear the end of it Hyu. I swear, when you're not best buds with Iteu, you try to outdo him"
"Whatever, let's just find the club. The under 18 party should have ended by now. We need to get over to the club quickly if we want to get in for the gabber sets."
"Fine...", said Eun as she put her hands behind her head.

They continued to walk on as they were approaching an ally with a couple of kids in there.

"Great, a fork in the road..." muttered Eun under her breath.
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TSIloverguy Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:28 pm

"He speaks!" exclaimed Adam with obvious sarcasm. "Now, do you need a ride home or not? I'm tired of just standing here." Thats when he looked at Kody, and headbutted him. "That's what you get when punch me in the face!" he said angrily. Kody just stood there,clutching his face.

"And for your information," Kody spoke, looking at Ni-Jung,"we're in a dark alley, with a deranged psyco on her way, with a cat that has explosives, and a rabbit that gets attacked by gang members on a weekly basis."
"Sounds like its an average day on my street," Adam cut in.

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:32 pm

"I think I'm better off walking..." Ni-Jung said as he exited the alley, and then crashed into a rabbit that was much older than him

He really had enough s**t to go through today, how can it get worse?
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Hyu was a tall guy, so he had no idea of the kid who had just run into him beforehand. Being already ticked off because of his sister, he decided to take it out on the kid.

"What the **** dude?", he said as the 13-year-old fell down to the ground. He wasn't even moved by the impact, and looked down at the kid. "Watch where you're going man. Not in a good mood here, so you had better get off now."

"And here he goes again..." thought Eun to herself as she watched from behind.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

The Night Walk Empty The Night Walk

Post  TSIloverguy Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Adam and Kody were walking out of the alley to see an older rabbit yelling at the cat he was just talking to.
"What the hell's going on? 1 second i'm talking to the kid, next second some guy's freaking out over him? Give him a break, dude," Adam interupted, confused.
Kody just walked up to the other one and asked her what was going on.

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Ni-jung looked stingily at Hyu clearly pissed, but even he knew he was no match for someone older than him as he got up slowly.

One thing he didn't notice, the cigarettes were now sticking out of his pocket from that collision.

He kept his anoyed but silent look
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Unlike her brother, Eun was on the calmer side. As the teen asked his question about Hyu, she gave her answer.

"Yeah... That kid just ran into my brother, the tall guy. He's pissed right now, so he might take it out on that kid. If that's you're friend, you should probably get him out of there." Eun then took out her phone and looked at the time.

"By any chance, do you kids know where to get to a place called "Come Together?" she asked.

--

Hyu was now lecturing Ni-jung on "respecting your elders" and "watch where your going." He turned into a dad now more than an angry teen. That is, until he saw the open white box with some cigarettes in them stuck in Ni-jung's pocket.

"And what is this?!" Hyu yelled out loud. He reached down to the cigarettes and took one. "Cigarettes?! Boy, you're in trouble now..."
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  TSIloverguy Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:15 pm

"No actually, I dont," Kody sighed in reply. "Oh wait," he said,pulling out his iPod,"Thank goodness for Gps's." He started searching his iPod until he found where it was. "There you go," he said, handing her the iPod.

===

"Cigarettes!? He has cigarettes!?" He yelled out surprised. "What the...." By now he had calm down. He was right next to Hyu by now. "Are you outta your mind, kid?"

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Ni-Jung freaked when they saw his cigarettes on the inside.
He sweatdropped

"I get stressed kay?" Ni-Jung replied ready to sprint out of there
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  TSIloverguy Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:47 pm

"Well then, theres nothing we can do about it," Adam said, sighing "We'll just have to tell his parents or something. I really don't care, he has nothing to do with me."

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:35 pm

"Nah it's okay," said Eun, "I've got something. She reached into her pocket and grabbed a band-aid like square. Quickly, she grabbed the teen smoker's arm and slapped it on his arm. Then she quickly reached into her pocket and pulled out some bandages and wrapped it around the square.

"There we go, nicotine patch," she explained, "Should keep him off for a while. Keep it around us because ruins all the raves we go to."

"I got the cigarettes!" yelled off Hyu as he apparently ran off before anybody knew that he even got the cigarettes.

"Alright see ya guys, thanks for the directions kid," Eun said as she threw back the ipod back to Kody.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Ni-jung sweatdropped at the older male running off with his cigarettes. He didn't care, he could'vve gotten more anytime.

"Thanks...." Ni-Jung responded to the girl as he stood up
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  TSIloverguy Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:19 pm

"Oh wait, you won't mind if I walk with you do you? To cut a long story short, someone's on her way here and she's not someone I can just walk into my house to avoid," Kody asked, catching his iPod.

---
Adam just stared at the rabbit running away with a pack of cigarettes.
"What is up with him?" he wondered aloud, as if he didn't see something like this daily.

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:01 am

"Yeah sure, but the place we're going does allow you kids. Sorry, but yeah you can come," said Eun looking back at her brother running away with the cigarettes.

"So smoker kid. Don't smoke. You'll die in like a year or something. You'll be much happier. And its scum like you who make this planet vile." She didn't care that she was talking to a kid. He smokes and that automatically made her lose her respect for him. "Come on kid, I gotta catch up to my brother."

As she walked away from the other kid, sensing that he was POed at her, Eun kindly gave him the two finger salute back at him.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:25 am

Ni-jung sweatdropped at this.

It seemed he had no choice to follow lest he takes a chance with that psycho rabbit girl everyone keeps talking about as he boredly stuck his hands in his pockets as his chain belt clanged a bit.

He adjusted his orange beanie to normal as he followed along with everyone else.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  TSIloverguy Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:38 am

Kody was following Eun, checking his phone every 5 minutes as if he was expecting something. Adam was simply followed near Eun licking his bleeding hand.

TSIloverguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next