There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Morning Walk

+2
Destroyer9283
There-She-Is-Fan
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Morning Walk Empty A Morning Walk

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:07 pm

"Ahhhh.... It feels nice to feel the cold air in the morning." Jacey said happily as she stretched her arms out while continueing to walk in the park. She was walking in the frigid air while slightly day dreaming as she continued on. She was completely oblivious to the world by now and had bumped into someone waking her up. "Oooff- oh sorry about that." Jacey apologized quickly as she regained her stance and looked at the person.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk Empty A Morning Walk: Janice

Post  Destroyer9283 Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:23 pm

"Ah, it's no problem...I wasn't paying attention" Janice said as she got up. She picked up her music book and looked at Jacey. She had a friendly face, and she was wearing a very cute sweater, which looked almost identical to the one she was wearing. She smiled at her and said, "Hi, I'm Janice..."

Jacey smiled back and introduced herself. Eventually, they talked to each other while walking through the chilly streets, learning more about each other...
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk Empty Re: A Morning Walk

Post  Travuersa Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:54 pm

---Please note that []'s mean that Merc is thinking---

Across the way from this incident was a man who was commonly referd to as Merc Manalado. This man (who's name is probibly Merc) was sitting on a bench as he watched the 2 girls [probably? Ach, I can never tell] continue to walk down the sidewalk. [Clumsy people] He thought. Then he saw it. And by 'it' I mean a blue thing in the vicinity of where the girls[?] collided. He pushed off the bench and walked across the street to the blue thing. He grabbed the blue thing (witch now he realized was a necklace) and jam'd it into his pocket. [Put forth effort or not?] He thought. "Skrew it" he whispered and began to walk with haste down the street t'word the girls[?].
Travuersa
Travuersa

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Jacey just giggled as she was told about something by Janice when she heard footsteps behind her. She was frightened a bit and grabbed Janice's hand and began running farther from the man. She questioned herself why she did so but just continued running away.

(She doesn't exactly take a liking to being chased by someone, escpecially since it's dim like this. Something in her history I will write about.)
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Travuersa Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:14 pm

As soon as he saw the girls[?] begin to run, he decided to abort his operation. [Actually... what if I...] He thought. And he threw the necklace. At the 2 girls[?] and began to walk away. [oh look, a Starbucks] (He thought.)(obviously) As he pushed in the door he herd a small 'ow'. [Oh well] he thought as he walked to the counter.
Travuersa
Travuersa

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk Empty A Morning Walk: Janice Pt. 2

Post  Destroyer9283 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:12 pm

"Well, that was really weird...!" Janice said as she caught her breath. She looked at Jacey, who was doing the same thing. As she looked closer, she asked, "Hey...didn't you have a necklace before...?"
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:27 pm

"Whuh-Oh my gosh where is it?!where is it?!?!" Jacey began to panic as something hit her head. "Oww." she said as she turned around and saw the very same necklace. "Oh my god I thought I was going to lose it forever." Jacey said slightly scared as she picked it up and put it on. "I hope it isn't broken...." Jacey said calmly as she opened the little Oval-like part in the front of the necklace revealing a picture of her when she was young and a male rabbit that looked older than her.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk Empty A Morning Walk: Janice Pt. 3

Post  Destroyer9283 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:43 pm

Janice sighed and lokoked over at Jacey, who was putting her neckalce back on. She looked inside the Starbucks to see that man sitting there, drinking a cup of coffee. She looked at him for a few seconds, before she realized that he was starting to look over at them. She quickly turned her head and looked at a Jacey, who was peering inside her necklace. She walked over and saw a picture in side it.

"Who is that...?" Janice asked her
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:47 pm

"It's a picture of me and my Dad b-before..... never mind." She stuttered a bit holding back tears as she closed it, accidently letting a tear go by streak her face. "H-he's no one, don't mind him." Jacey said as she stuffed it back into her shirt and quickly wiped away the small tear hoping Janice wouldn't notice.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk Empty A Morning Walk: Janice Pt. 4

Post  Destroyer9283 Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:54 pm

Janice looked down. She felt compelled to ask her the story behind her and her father, but she knew that it would just bring back too many memories for her. She herself knew how that felt. As Jacey but her necklace in her pocket, Janice smiled a little bit and they both started through the city again. Along th way, clouds started to form, and snow started to fall to the ground. Janice loved snow, yet she couldn't explain why. Just seeing it made her feel...content. While dazing at the snow, her past all came back to her...
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:31 pm

"Snow..." Jacey thought to herself as she watched the little flakes dance in the sky. Jacey looked back down to in front of her and saw that she was in a dark alleyway and was in pink snow clothing with white ear muffs, boots, blue necklace, and gloves and was much shorter.

"Heyyy.... You look cute.... wanna play with me?" a voice came from behind her as she turned around to see adult male cat woozily walking over to her holding a green bottle in his left paw. Jacey started to back away from the cat as he swiftly took another chug of the bottle before throwing it on the alleywall shatterng it as they glass fell down to the ground. Jacey was immediatly frightened by this sound and had already bended down with her butt on the cold floor and covering her head crying.

"HEY! Get Away From My Daughter!" a voice yelled nearby as Jacey lifted her head up to see her Dad in front of her facing the cat with open arms protecting her. "Who the hell do you think you are?" the cat asked woozily as he unsheathed his claws, though it wasn't in view. "I'm her Dad, now get out of here before I beat the daylights out of you!..... Jacey run away quickly." Her father yelled out as he ended with a whisper. Jacey shook her head as she turned around and began running crying a bit. She turned her head around for a second to see her father getting slashed in the chest and pushed down on the ground. She was extremely scared at this point and her heart was beating faster than ever as she continued to run what seemed like an endless abyss, and had felt a presense following her.

She soon saw the end of the alleyway as she felt somethign grab her shoulder. She thought it was her dad...no, the touch was rough and cold. She turned around and saw the cat with his clothes somewhat drenched in blood and his fur with specks of blood and had cuts all over his shirt and a black eye and claws digging into her shoulder. Jacey's pupils shrinked as tears swelled up looking at the sight of this man as she was about to scream, but couldn't for some reason. "Hm, that was fun... now weren't we going to play?" as he licked a little of the blood off his claws before attempting to grasp her other shoulder. "NO!" Jacey managed to screamed out as she pulled her shoulder out of his grasp causing his claws to cut into her clothes and straight into her making a deep gash. Jacey sped off away from the alley crying, while holding her cut. “Dad…Dad….DAD.” She screamed in her head as she continued to run toward her school.

Jacey ran past many teachers and students of her kindergarden class as she ran into her empty homeroom and hid herself in the closet curling up in the corner crying, as she kept thinking the cat was there outside… waiting for her to come out.

“Jacey! Jacey! Wake up!” She heard a voice yell, as she was being shooked. “Whu-whah?” Jacey mumbled as she got up from the cold cement and looked up at Janice remembering everything that happened the past hour. “You fainted on the ground, and you were crying while mumbling the word, “Dad”. You had me worrying for the past five minutes.” Janice said to her as Jacey realized she was still crying as she wiped away the tears. “I-I’m sorry, I guess I didn’t get enough sleep today and got knocked out.” Jacey apologized as she got up hoping that Janice would forget about the Dad thing.

Last edited by There-She-Is-Fan on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk Empty A Morning Walk: Janice Pt. 5

Post  Destroyer9283 Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Janice helped Jacey get up. Shew as kinda creeped out at this point. As Jacey brushed off snow, Janice asked her, "Jacey, what is going on? You were freaking out. You just fell on the ground and kept yelling for your dad..." Jacey looked away from her while more tears formed in her eyes. Janice stood next to her and said, "I don't know what happened with your father, but it's not good to keep it in. I won't force, but I want to know: What happened with you and your dad...?"
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Jacey wiped away some of her tears as she looked back at Janice. She tried to speak at first but then just grabbed her left shoulder, her memory made it feel like claws digging into it. Jacey bit her lip as she slowly responded in a shaky voice, "M-mmy D-dad... H-he wa-as..." before closing her mouth again scared.

The image of the cat crossed her mind again, her pupils shrinked as she felt someone behind her and imaged it as the cat. "NO!" Jacey screamed out crying a bit as she threw a punch at the person who was standing behind her. As she heard someone drop she opened her eyes to see that she punched some random cat boy around her age wearing a orange beanie and a assortment of red clothing and blue ripped up jeans. "Oww... What the heck was that for?!" the boy yelled at Jacey as she covered her mouth in shock on what she just did.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Jacey said as she held out a hand to help him up. The boy just smacked it away as he got up and walked in the opposite direction. Jacey felt kind of guilty now that she punched a person at random, and that she thought that the cat from the alley was him.

(OOC: lols i got a new character idea coming up now 8D)
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk Empty A Morning Walk: Janice Pt. 6

Post  Destroyer9283 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Janice ran to Jacey and said, "Whoa...That was kinda random" Jacey looked down and felt depressed again. Janice sighed and said, "Look, I'm really sorry to hear about your father..." She looked at her closely to see that tears were forming in her eyes once again. She continued, "...But I want to let you know that I'm here to help you. I'll try as hard as I can to help you out..." Jacey wiped away another tear and smiled a litttle. "Thanks...." she said.
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:59 pm

"Look, I'm sorry Janice... But why I'm still acting this way..." Jacey responded as she grasped her left shoulder again and leaned against a telephone pole next to her. "...my dad was murdered." she continued in somewhat shaky voice as she tightened her grip on her shoulder, but let a tear roll by again.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk Empty A Morning Walk: Janice Pt. 7

Post  Destroyer9283 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:06 pm

Now Janice was referring back to her past. She could remember almost every detail of everything that happened, and although she didn't like thinking about it, she couldn't get it out of her head, She kept this in mind and she and Jacey walked back to her (Jacey's) home. When they arrived, there was already a few inches of snow on the ground, and they were pretty much covered in it. As they were about to go inside, Jacey paused and stood there, looking at the snow falling on the ground. Janice came over to her to see that she was crying once again...

But this time, it was more serious than that...

Last edited by Destroyer9283 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Her knees gave out on her as she sat on her knees on the floor. Her memories flood by, all of which were about her childhood with her father. The scene that played last... the day of her birthday... the day of his death.

"Happy Birthday Muffin!" a man in a green sweater exclaimed as he opened the door and walked into Jacey's room holding a small plate with a cupcake and a candle lit in the middle of it. "Dad! I'm changing!" Jacey yelled as she covered her bottom half up by pulling her T-shirt down. "Whoops..." her dad responded as he simply closed the door before Jacey threw a towel at it.

"Jacey, hurry up! Didn't you say you wanted me to walk you to school?" her dad yelled as Jacey walked down the steps to the doorway. "I'm hurrying!" she exclaimed as she saw her dad waiting in the doorway with the cupcake in his hand next to his face looking like he was about to eat it. "Dad! That's my cupcake!" Jacey exclaimed as her Dad chuckled and lowered it to Jacey level and said, "Well, hurry and make a wish so we can get going."

Jacey just thought for a bit before saying, "I want to be with daddy for a long, long time!" happily as she blew the candle out. Her dad just chuckled and ruffled her hair a bit as he bent down and pulled out a blue necklace. Jacey looked at her father happily as he put it on her and quickly made sure the candle wasnt hot as he cleaned some of the frosting off and stuck it in his pocket. They soon left after Jacey ate her cupcake which didn't take long.

They were walking toward the school when it started to snow. "See, I told you it would snow." Dad said with a relaxed smile as he continued to walk with Jacey. Jacey smiled brightly as she looked up to see the flakes dance in the air for the first time and had started to walk the wrong way.

Jacey looked in front of herself again to see she was in a dark alleyway. She heard a voice and turned around to see the figure in the dark alleyway.

Her eyes snapped open as she was crying even more with Janice trying to help her snap out of her sadness. "It's my fault... I decided to wander into the alley... I was so distracted in my happiness to notice the dangers.... He's dead because of me!" Jacey said softly as she ended with a yell as she covered her face and started to cry more ignoring everything Janice did to comfort her.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk Empty A Morning Walk: Janice Pt. 8

Post  Destroyer9283 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Through the tears and crying, Janice could hear her explaining what happened that day. As she did this, she also tried her best to comfort her. To a point, she knew it was pretty much worthless, but she herself was going through some bad memories. The diner...the accident...the pain of it all...it was getting to her so much, that she had to walk away from Jacey for a bit.

"He doesn't really love you..." she thought.

Finally, the grief of her past broke through, and a few small tears ran down her cheeks. She couldn't even look up to see Jacey looking at her with confusion...
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamina Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Just at that moment Tujin was just breezing by when he heard and noticed something peculiar about the to. So the shirtless martial artist cat slowed his pace just a bit to see if he could help in any way.
Kamina
Kamina
Admin

https://theresheis.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Jacey bit her lip as she looked down again still crying. She felt immense despair on her and couldn't come to her senses to help Janice. "If I never existed I bet he would have a better and happy life, maybe even with a child better than me." she mumbled to herself still crying as her phone started to vibrate though she would care less about it right now.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk Empty A Morning Walk: Janice Pt. 9

Post  Destroyer9283 Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:20 pm

As Jancie sat down, everything came back to her...

She was standing on the sidewalk, late at night. Cars were rushing by, the streetlights were casting long shadows, and a steady rain was falling outside. She looked around, confused. She didn't know where she was, or what she was doing.

She turned around completely, and she knew everything. Before her was a diner, and inside were many people eating and drinking. One of those people included her ex-boyfriend. Sitting across from him was another girl, who she didn't know. They were both talking, and eventually, they both leaned towards each other and...

From then on, Janice couldn't bear to look. She already knew what had happened, and she also knew what was going to happen next. As she looked to her right, and car came by and struck her on the leg as she was walking down the street. Before long, she was on the floor, her leg throbbing. Through it al, she could hear someone...

She opened her eyes to see Jacey shaking her. Apparently, she herself had gone out for a moment. As Jacey let go, she sighed and looked away, with a few more tears coming down her cheeks.
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:34 pm

She heard something fall into the snow and that broke her out of her despair. She quickly ran over to Janice and tried to wake her up, but it took a while before Janice woke up. She was slightly relieved but just looked away as the memory of the cat flew through her head again. She felt dizzy and intensily cold but didn't shiver as her eyes started to lower a bit. The world was spinning and turning darker as she fell into the snow the phone still vibrating.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Andrei was rolling along the sidewalk, going over to "Come Together." While he was going down the street, he saw a girl on the front steps of a house crying. At first he wanted to just pass by, but his male instincts kicked in instead. "Man, if she wasn't hot, I wouldn't be doing this," he muttered to himself, "But luckily, she's hot." He rolled over to the crying cat. He noticed that she did not take notice to him as he rolled up, so he spoke softly. "Hey, you okay?" Andrei asked as he put his hand on her. Again, the crying continued. He sighed to himself wondering if coming over here was the right decision. Nevertheless, he still tried to comfort the cat by rubbing her back and telling her it would be okay, even though he had no idea why she was crying.

Eventually, Andrei stopped staring at the girl and looked around. Then, he was stunned beyond all belief. Another girl, this time a rabbit, was in the snow and seemed to be unconscious. He was shocked into yelling for help. "Help! Help!" he yelled in the empty street. "Please Help!" He tried to take out his cell phone from his pocket, but Andrei's clumsy hands fumbled the cell phone and into the snow. He cursed under his breath. Andrei tried to kick his leg in frustration, but then he remembered that he was paralyzed. Again, he cursed under his breath. Now he yelled louder and stronger for help, and at the same time, Andrei tried to comfort the cat and wake up the rabbit in the snow. He continued yelling for what seemed like hours...
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:33 am

Man, I hate snow...

Every year in this concrete jungle he called "home", there's snow. Whether it's just a light dusting, or a full-blown blizzard, Dani never appreciated the white substance. The stuff made for a rough time wandering around the streets, not to mention there's nary a place to stay since everybody packed into the warm places by early evening.

At least there was once upside to snow. It usually resulted in fine picture opportunities, from both citizens and tourists. Barely having enough film and memory on hand, his cameras were filled to the brim of various images of joy and laughter. His promise to get the pictures to their rightful owners (as well as, with permission, to inquisitive journalists) was the only thing on his mind at that moment.

...but life was never simple for Dani. He heard a loud voice coming from a distance. Being a good Samaritan was recently reintroduced to him by a close friend, so he couldn't ignore the plea for help. He strapped his camera tightly across his body and rushed to the scene, despite his limbs becoming stiff due to the cold temperatures.

A number of people were gathered around a small area. Dani's eyes first spotted the cat who cried for help, asking him what the problem was. Before finishing his sentence, an unconscious rabbit laid before him. Because of rather recent events, Dani didn't take this lightly. At the same time, he started to panic. The cat was obviously trying to wake up the girl, but little was happening.

"H-hey!" Dani almost screamed at a pair of people. "Call the ambulance or something!" he stuttered as he noticed a phone lying nearby in the snow. At the same time, he unraveled his long blue scarf and wrapped it around the poor girl, still unconscious. Dani didn't like others touching his stuff, but quickly decided that she needed it more than he did at the moment.

[OOC] Remember, only control your character(s)'s actions and not anybody else's, unless given permission. We don't want others forcing other people's characters doing stuff the OC's author doesn't want them to do. (including assumptions of actions) You can suggest ideas to them, sure, but leave the controlling to the author of the OC.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamina Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Tujin Heard all the commotion and when he noticed Dani rushing in to help, he knew something happened that was getting serious. He rushed into the front yard, the snow was softer than usual he noticed, it made the enviorment all the more colder. He stood over the girl now, she seemed familiar but couldn't put his finger on it. "Hey Dani, playing the good guy again...." he said as he took his coat off and placed it over the girl to help her keep warm. "your scarf wouldn't be enough." he pushed a few buttons on his phone in his pouch for a while. "Okay, I've notified the proper authories already. For now we need to keep her warm."
Kamina
Kamina
Admin

https://theresheis.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next