There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Morning Walk

+2
Destroyer9283
There-She-Is-Fan
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Morning Walk - Page 2 Empty A Morning Walk

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Kanto was just casual sitting on the couch playing his DS with the noises from Animal Crossing when he was in a fishing contest. He heard some unusual yelling though he continued to play until he was done fishing. He unplugged his headphones from his DS and into his PSP and played techno music. He opened the door to see what the commotion was and there he saw, his sister unconcious with numerous of random people around her. There was another teenaged cat girl, another teen cat boy in a wheelchair, a shirtless adult male cat, and a male rabbit in somewhat dirty clothing.

Kanto said nothing at the site, instead he just walked up to Jacey and put his hand on her forehead. She wasn't normal body tempurature. He gave a frown as he stood up and grabbed Jacey's phone clicked it putting it up to his ear. "Hey, Derek. Yes, this is Kanto. Jacey's a little ill I'm sorry so she's sleeping right now. Yes, yes I understand she'll be alright I promise. I'll be sure to say that when she awakens. Alright Good-bye. *click* the phone conversation ended.

"Okay, to clear things up I'm her little brother. And as of right now Jacey has Moderate hypothermia or Severe hypothermia. We need to get her into a warmer place than here so I'm going to need help getting her into the house and out of the snow. Also, have you guys called the proper authorities?" Kanto said to the group as he kneeled down and pulled a heating pad out of his pocket and onto Jacey's neck.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk - Page 2 Empty A Morning Walk: Janice Pt. 10

Post  Destroyer9283 Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Janice looked up from her crying and was shocked to find Jacey on the ground. She looked with horror and confusion. She also noticed a few people coming over and checking on her. Nobody seemed to notice her, but she stayed a little while longer to see what would happen. A grungy looking rabbit and and an older cat came over and looked at Jacey. She herself went over to check on her. Jacey was freezing cold, and she seemed to be shivering a little bit.

As they all tried to help her, many other people came over and looked at the scene. Many of them were just by passers, but there was one who said he was Jacey's brother. As they placed a heating pack on her head, she noticed some people coming in to help, and other who just left. She frowned at the people who left, and joined the people who were helping out...
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk - Page 2 Empty Re: A Morning Walk

Post  42-FTI Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:44 pm

"Ah well you're awake now," said Andrei, noting Janice who just recently stood back up. "Just so you know, we're helping your friend here. Apparently she has hypothermia, but we're doing the best we can to help her."
He looked at the girl, surrounded by many people trying to help her. Andrei was amazed at the amount of good people helping this girl which they don't even know.

He sighed, and looked again at the people helping. All of a sudden, Andrei heard his phone ring, reached for it, then remembered that it was in the snow. "Damn it," he mumbled to himself. "Excuse me," said Andrei to Janice, "Can you get me my phone, it's in the snow." She nodded and gave Andrei his phone. "Thanks," he replied and smiled back.

On the line was Eumi.

"Hey dude, where are you?" asked Eumi.
"I'm busy," replied Andrei.
"But we need you now! We don't have anybody else techno-savvy."
"I know but..."
"Don't you know that this threw the whole schedule off?
"But..."
"Get down here now."
"LISTEN TO ME WOMAN"
"..."
"Sorry, It's just..."
"Yes? It had better be good."
"I'm helping someone with hypothermia."
"What? Where are you?"
"A couple blocks from the club. But it's okay I..."

Eumi hung up. "Well then, I guess we have another person to help," said Andrei to himself. He looked over at Janice, who was still just looking at the commotion. It got quiet between the two, so Andrei said the first thing he could think of.

"So, can I get your number?"
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:32 pm

"T-Tujin?!" Dani didn't expect to see him over here. Not that it wasn't in Tujin's blood to help those in need, but Dani hasn't seen the cat in a long time. He glanced around and was equally surprised at everybody who was helping out.

Even surprised, Dani didn't give it a second thought. The girl now known to everybody as Jacey is in danger, and she needed all the help she could get. Hypothermia was something that Dani was exposed to. Numerous times, and none of those times were pleasant.

dqle

Back to top Go down

A Morning Walk - Page 2 Empty A Morning Walk

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:29 am

Tujin nodded as he said already called the right people. Kanto nodded as they carried Jacey into the household. As they set her down Kanto casual walked toward the cabinet in the bathroom and gathered a few heating packs from it and went up to a closet nearby and grabbed a blanket. He placed the heating pack on her chest and the blanket on Jacey. After a few minutes of worrying Jacey began to shiver a bit, though this was a good sign since this meant it was reduced to Mild Hypothermia.

(I got Kamina's permission to use Tujin and I would assume you guys would help her in XD)
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2