There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery Dungeon RP Prologue: The RSVP

+2
42-FTI
Cypher
6 posters

Go down

Mystery Dungeon RP Prologue: The RSVP Empty Mystery Dungeon RP Prologue: The RSVP

Post  Cypher Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Those who may have been watching would have only noticed the dark silhouette of a humanoid Pokemon. He slipped to each shadow of the city, avoiding lights that may give him away. When he finally reached his destination, he looked up at the city's billboard, where going-ons of all types were tacked in a messy shuffle. Using deadly claws, he ripped a clearing for his own poster. In bold letters it reads:

This is the one place for Pokemon with free spirits.

This is the one place for Pokemon with willpower.

This is the one place where you can do what you want.

This is the one place to show what you can do.

This is Guild Nini.

This is the one place for you.

In Guild Nini, you can save lives, you can feed your adventure, you can show your strength and intelligence. If you think you have what it takes to be all you can be and more, take the test.

To join Guild Nini, you must show us what you are made of, and will be required to take an initiation test based on your teamwork skills and to allow us to see your abilities.

The initiation test will be at First Cave, just North-East of the city, in three days time at noon. We will be awaiting your arrival.

A Pelipper landed on the board, the first to notice the advertisement, but when she looked around to see who posted it, no one was around. The only sign of movement were some ripples in a puddle at the mouth of a dark alley.

Ok everyone, if you would like to RSVP to the opening of Guild Nini, your little initiation test is to reply with your characters discovery of this Guild Nini advertisement~ We'll see you then!

-Cypher
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Mystery Dungeon RP Prologue: The RSVP Empty Re: Mystery Dungeon RP Prologue: The RSVP

Post  42-FTI Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:00 pm

A mudkip was walking down a dirt road. He was busy thinking to himself about what everybody said. In the pond, they said that he was the one. The most qualified out of them. Sometimes he wished that there was always that smidge better of muscle, but no. He got stuck with the "brains". Though he loved himself, there was always that tahought in his head "What if?" Eventually there was the city in sight, it was decision making time.

Tomas walked over to the bulletin. He sighed and looked for the sign up sheet. "Well, they said that this is my calling, so I might as well go for it."

Last edited by 42-FTI on Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mystery Dungeon RP Prologue: The RSVP Empty Din's discoveries~

Post  Cypher Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Just before dawn, a Cyndaquil ventured the streets, feeling the effects of a good nights rest but all the more cheery. She wasn't paying much attention to where she was going, however and ran into something. Something very hard. Rubbing her forehead, she looked up at the bulletin board she had collided into, feeling the need to apologize, before realizing it was inanimate. Right in front of her face was a poster. An odd poster, at that. She read over the Pokescroll as fast as she could, and eyed the name of the guild, wondering if she should or not, and began contemplating aloud if she should join or not. Quickly she took the conversation back to her head as more Pokemon began to wake and roam the streets around her.

She came to a decision, why not? she asked her self, there's not much harm to be done.

Deciding she may need some supplies, she took off to check out the morning markets.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Mystery Dungeon RP Prologue: The RSVP Empty RSVP

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Blade was wandering in the street area in the darkness looking for any possible chance to join a Rescue Team or Guild. Luck hadn't been on his side lately being the 2nd day looking for this chance as he turned back to return home, ultimately he saw a poster. As the poster was in the dark Blade freaked out mistaking it asa big pokemon, but then realized the words upon it and read them. He was told this week he had to find some kind of Occupance as a Rescue Team Member or Leader and this was the first one he saw. Blade took a moment to think about it, he was scared a bit but he HAD to find one soon and this was the only one. He ran off to tell his Older Sibling and Father about it and ask them about what he'd need to get ready for. He decided he was going to need ALL the help and knowledge possible if he's ever to get in this Guild.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mystery Dungeon RP Prologue: The RSVP Empty An Adventure to Achieve

Post  Freakster00f Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Far away from a small city, a small Pikachu wearing a red bandanna was relaxing on tree top not caring of what's going to happen, suddenly a huge racket started to form in town, so loud that it reached the the tree were the Pikachu was relaxing.

"Ugh, there goes another another sleepless morning" said the Pikachu

He got off the tree and started to walk towards the town, the streets were full of Pokemon running around shops, small stands and many other places.

"This is why I don't like being in the town on the morning, is always so loud. I wished there was somewhere I could go, a place where isn't that much noise"

As he kept walking, he saw a bulletin board were all the Pokemon were watching. His nature would tell him to ignore it, but it out of curiosity he decide it to watch it.

This is the one place for Pokemon with free spirits.

This is the one place for Pokemon with willpower.

This is the one place where you can do what you want.

This is the one place to show what you can do.

This is Guild Nini.

"'Guild Nini'....... it also says that I can go in adventures and save people......"

The Pikachu thought about it for a moment, if he took the test he would meet many different Pokemon and might have some friends, if he didn't take he would stay in the city with a lot of people doing the same thing over and over.

".......The First-Cave is on the North-East from here.....wait, now that I think about.....I have no name"

The Pikachu never had a name, he was abandoned as a child and had to survive for himself. People always used to name call him anything, mostly Freak because of all the crazy things he did.

"Freak.....Freak......Freakster.....that works, The Freakster ready for adventure"
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Mystery Dungeon RP Prologue: The RSVP Empty Re: Mystery Dungeon RP Prologue: The RSVP

Post  dqle Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:20 pm

"Well, I gotta go now, kids," Pelipper yelled out as he prepped himself for takeoff. "Thanks for the food, and good luck finding fun things to do!" With that, the mighty bird flapped hard, pushing enough air to create a small dust storm. Within seconds, the bird had already become a dot in the sky.

The younger of the two Pichu wiped his eyes dry before noticing something. "Hey, what's that?" He pointed at something above his brother.

Pichu Big had to look past his feet to see what's going on. When he got out of Pelipper, he tumbled, stopping at the board's post upside down. He was too far below the bulletin board to see much of the words. Only the phrase 'This is the one place for you' was clear enough for him. "Uh... could you see what else is up there? I'm confussled."

"Sure!" was the only word Pichu Big heard before feeling weight against him. His little brother had hopped on to the older Pichu's feet still in the air. He looked down at his step stool. "Um... I don't get it..."

"Try reading it out loud. Maybe that will help!" Pichu Big was used to his brother climbing on top of him during play time, and this wasn't any different. Except upside down.

"Okay!" The younger one gleefully yelled out. He quickly looked back up, placing his hand under the words as he tried to read them.

"Ta-the-this is the one place for pa-Pocketmon with flee spleequets."

"That's Pokemon!" his brother quickly added.

"Oh, sorry." Pichu Little continued. "Th-This is the one place for... Pokemon! With will... power? What's that?"

"I dunno..." Not all big brothers know everything! "Keep reading. It sounds weird!"

"This is the one place where you can do what you want." With that line said, the little brother got excited. What they want? What could be more fun?

"This is the one place to show what you can do...!" He said lightning fast.

"This is Gooey'd Nini!" Pichu Little hopped off and pulled his brother on his feet. Both danced at what they heard. "We can do anything we want!" chanted the two while they danced around.

"And Nini sounds funny!"

"And sounds fun to join!"

The loud rumble from their stomachs stopped their happiness short. "I'm hungry...!" whined the little guy.

"You should have eated those berries before jumping out and letting Pelipper eat all of them...!" was what the older Pichu would have said if his stomach didn't growl even louder. Looking around, he saw some houses in the distance. Houses meant people, and people meant food! "Comon, there's food over there!" Pichu Big pointed at the direction. Before he knew it, his younger brother already zipped passed him! Both hurried off to find some food before wanting to find out how to find this gooey'd.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Mystery Dungeon RP Prologue: The RSVP Empty The Bulletin Board

Post  Destroyer9283 Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:03 pm

The sun started rising from the east, and Mark slowly opened his eyes. He stretched out and looked over at Sarah, who was still sleeping. He smirked as he watched her sleep. He looked over at the horizon where the sun was creeping. He started to walk out when Sarah brushed against hm. "You awake already?" she said. Mark smiled and snuggled up to her. As they both saw the sun rise, They gradually saw people travel through the city (even this early in the morning)

Later in the day, during their lunch, Sarah had a question that had been on her mind for a few days now. "Hey Mark...have you ever thought about going out and finding an owner?" Mark nearly choked on his food. He looked at her skeptically. "Why would we want to do that?" Sarah looked at him with a sad face and replied "I dunno. I jsut thought that it would be better for us to live with a careful owner than on our own..." Mark didn't respond. "I've already been down that path..." he thought.

"Well, I suppose it could help us train..." he said.

Just as he said that, he looked over to see a large group of people crowding around a bulletin board. As they cleared out, he looked to see a poster promoting a guild for training. Sarah came over and looked at it herself, and they both agreed that it would be they could both enjoy...
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down