There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation

+3
dqle
Cypher
Recro
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:22 pm

Blade calmed down a bit, his mom used to pet him when he was younger to calm him down too.

"Okay... First I'll introduce you to a friend then..." Blade said as he looked over to Din to see her at the entrance.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation

Post  Cypher Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 pm

"You guys coming or what?" she said it to her little group of acquaintances, but it went for everybody, and numerous Pokemon came and stood around, waiting for her to take lead, everybody else too nervous to do so.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation - Page 2 Empty RE: A Way to Begin

Post  Freakster00f Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:43 pm

"Who is she? She seems a bit bossy" said Freakster

The Pikachu saw a Cyndaquill talking to a small group of Pokemon.
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 pm

"That's Din, she's the first pokemon I met here. She's a friend." Blade replied as he hurried to her.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:13 pm

"Comon!" the eldest yelled out to his brother. "Leave him alone!"

"Aw, but I like Mudkips! I really do!" Pichu Little flailed his free arm to no avail. Pichu Big had a firm grip on him.

The two suddenly heard the Cyndaquil's announcement. Breaking off the small fight, the Pichu Brothers hurried off to meet up with her. The rest of the Pokemon were already giving her their undivided attention.

Pichu Big had a feeling like he has forgotten something. Something important that new Pokemon should ask each other. His little brain had to recall the events, and suddenly realized that he or his brother never asked for everybody's name. "I'm sorry! What are your names?!" he yelled, not thinking of other ways to ask the question.

As for Pichu Little, he suddenly spotted another Pokemon he hasn't met. Unfortunately for the victim, the youngest Pichu immediately confused him with someone else. "Pikachu? Is that you?"

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Even though Tomas was both tired, and a little embarrassed, he decided to answer the answer the little Pichu's questions. The Pichu was spilling them out fast, and it was almost fun for Tomas to keep up with him and give him a good answer, even though the little one probably won't even remember them once the mission starts. He put Tomas back into a good mood and reminded him how fun it was to learn new stuff as a child.

Then Tomas was helped up by a Cyndaquil. They shared a few words, well she did, before she walked up to the front of the cave and tried to pump up the crowd.

"Wow, what a pokemon. To stand up in front and try to rally us to start the mission," he thought to himself. "It would be best if someone would go up, but it doesn't seem that anyone is," observed Tomas, "Maybe I should go first..."
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:51 pm

After the crowd grew around her, Din was feeling the nervous effects even more. She mentally smacked herself for taking the leader position; now other Pokemon would depend on her. But at the same time...now she had motivation to do her best and not let the others down.

"Let's head in everybody!" She called, her voice reaching all the ears. Turning to face the darkness of the cave she walked into the shadows waiting for a handful of Pokemon to follow.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Blade hurried after her quickly into the darkness afraid of losing sight of her. He wanted to follow her so that he wouldn't get lost.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:38 pm

"H-hey! You guys didn't answer my question!" Pichu Big was obviously a little irritated that many of them ignored his asking. "What are your names? It isn't polite, ya know!" he yelled out, running after the Pokemon who started off into the cave.

His little brother was still pestering the new Pikachu.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation - Page 2 Empty RE: A Way To Begin

Post  Freakster00f Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:52 pm

Freakster saw the Pichus that were asking the names of the others

"Call me Freakster, what are yours?" asked Freakster
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 pm

"Oh, s-sorry. My name's Blade." Blade replied as he turned around to face to two little Pichus.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:26 pm

"Oh... Sorry about that," said Tomas as he turned back, "I'm Tomas." He was right beside Blade and just behind Din. He strolled along the cave, though it was kind of hard for him to see because the only light source was Din's grey flame, and even then, the cave wasn't very light. Nevertheless, Tomas was doing alright, avoiding every rock that might trip him up.

"I know something bad's going to happen soon," thought Tomas pessimistically to himself, "Hopefully I can help though..."
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer9283 Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:56 pm

"Well, here's the sight for the first cave..." Mark said.

Both Sarah and Mark had arrived at the entrance just a few moments ago. Even from out here, they could hear all the different Pokemon from inside. Mark looked over at Sarah, who seemed extremely enthusiastic to get inside and start. As they both started to go in, however, they stopped as they neared the entrance, where a Golum was standing.

Mark took a step back and stared. He didn't know if it was just a contestant, or just a guard, but he was prepared for any type of attack. He waited a few seconds, then a few minutes, until it appeared that it wasn't going to do anything. He and Sarah both stepped forward, until they eventually got past. As they went into the cave, Sarah smiled at him and said,

"Well, this is turning out to be a pretty simple dungeon, huh?"

Mark smirked back while he thought, "Yeah...let's just hope it stays that way"
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:57 am

Once the Flareon duo made their way into the cave, Golem sat himself down at the cave entrance, sealing everyone in, and leaving them all in darkness. However, with quite the wide array of fire Pokemon, the group managed to create a fair dim. The nervous Growlithe and the Flareon seemed to radiate a warm light, whereas a random Charmander lit up a large space with his tail light. The only fire Pokemon not letting out light was the Cyndaquil.

However dim it was, everyone saw the bright glint of steel flash in front of the group. Some Pokemon jumped, some gasped, defense mechanisms kicking in-- claws unleashing on the stone ground, vines ready to slash and in a poor Octillery's case a mess of ink.

The Charmander lit up all the cave my sending a massive fireball at the ceiling, though no steel Pokemon was among them, everyone looking around in a surprised, somewhat scared manor.

"Guild Nini."

All the nervous discussion ended when the words were spoken.

"There are two reasons why you all are here," a deep, husky voice called from nowhere, "Either you and the Fates don't get along.. or you're here to join my ranks. Whatever reason is yours doesn't matter to me at all. You're all going to fight me, show me all you are capable of, and work together to try and bring me down. Some of you are the more timid type, or maybe you can't attack someone without motivation, so here-- let me help you."

Another dash of steel...

"None of you are getting out of here until each and every one of you has pitched in to the fight, and unleashed all of your attacks unrelentingly. And don't think you'll wear me out, kids, I'm an experienced explorer, and unlike the most of you, I have tons of items to keep me going. Now, show me what you've got."

This is going to be rather turn based. One Pokemon moves at a time. I know it's a rather laborious way of doing things, but it's a LOT less chaotic than if everybody hits reply at the same time. So one person posts, then Recro has a response, then another person can unleash their fury. However, seeing as the battle is also about teamwork, you can post your battle plans in the 'Teamwork/Strategy' thread made prior to this post. If two (or however many) of you would like to team up, and show Recro how awesome your powers can work together, then please have 1 of the participants write the battle plan, and after agreement, post. If you forget to add anything on, feel free to use the 'edit' button.
-Recro
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:33 pm

Blade at first yelped in fright backing off near Din and Tomas shaking in fear. His terrible inexperience showed easily, and his teeth were chattering pretty loudly. He felt cold fear rush up his body as he started at the 'massive' size of Recro. He felt puny, or imagined to be so much.

So many thoughts ran through his head. The main one was to 'Run' in which he TRIED to ignore. He shook, and shook as he then remembered something miscellaneous.

Speed

Yes, his father and brother told him that was a key thing to have.

"A-agility!" He somewhat exclaimed as he felt lighter on his feet. Incidental, due to standing next to Din and Tomas they both gained the adding speed stat as well.

Tomas and Din can now go much faster at will, and due to Blade's stupidity he had forgotten he can take a second turn and flinched.

Blade's turn had ended
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Recro smirked in his hiding spot. The Growlithe must be really nervous and inexperienced, calling out his attacks? Finding a determination to teach the pup how to fight properly, he jumped down from his well hidden crevice in the caves roof.

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation - Page 2 First_10

Here's a nice little map so you guys know your footing. Good luck!
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:02 am

Tomas was frightened. Seriously frightened. It was dark and strangers around him. Two of his fears. Even though he was scared inside, Tomas tried to keep his cool.

"Okay, Okay.... Keep cool," he thought to himself, "I heard a heavy thud in a general direction that way. Growling might, just might, intimidate him."

Then he started arguing with himself....

"But this is a cave! The growl reverberate to all!"
"But then it will also hit him too!"
"Collateral damage isn't going to help this."
"Oh yes, yes..."
"And then he might be able to find you too."
"But I have agility now to dodge!"
"Yes, yes okay. But be sure that you growl away from the others."
"Good with me."

After his thinking process, Tomas stepped up from everybody else and told everyone to stay behind. Then he let out a loud growl that even he didn't think he had.

"Maybe being frightened is good?"
"Collateral damage..."
"Ah shoot..."
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:33 am

The loud, fierce growl caught him off guard and Recro took a step back, beginning to doubt his abilities. His eyes had adjusted to the darkness long ago, so seeing wasn't a problem. He couldn't make out any terribly large shapes, though the Pokemon were all clustered together and he couldn't pin point an individual.
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:09 am

As everyone else took the defensive, Din took a running start gaining speed with a quick attack. However, she couldn't see so let out a burst of ember, letting everybody else see their opponent-- a large and rugged Zangoose. He disappeared before the ember could reach him and once again the cave.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Recro used quick attack to zip away from the balls of fire, making note of the Cyndaquil's aggression.
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:10 pm

The Growlithe stammered a bit to himself. What was he DOING?! His father and brother STRICTLY said to not shout out his attacks or moves. He felt terribly stupid.

But then he saw Din go forward, and shortly after her attack he tried to go in for a dive.

He didn't say anything this time as the air passed him, and he was using Bite

Big mistake

He dived with his eyes closed, expecting to bite onto something, and he did. With a rush of pain going up his mouth he yelped as he opened his eyes to see his teeth were lodged inside a rock. He yelped and squealed as he tried to get himself unstuck and pushed and pulled on the rock.

This hurt a lot, as he whimpered and teared a bit. Although he wasn't bleeding, he pretty much had a temporary toothache until he got his teeth out.

With that epic miss, his turn ended
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Though the Growlithe could have used his acute sense of smell to find Recro's whereabouts, he rushed the attack. Recro found himself shaking his head. He left his new spot to stand beside the pup, and clawed the rock from the wall, and detaching the Growlithe from said stone. "Good try kid." and with that he was gone.
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:50 am

And Tomas's monologue continued again.

"Okay, I know that he just helped the Cyndaquil."
"Good job, so he's not evil."
"So he's testing us?"
"Okay, so I can relax a little."
"But what now?"
"Well using deduction, everybody is still behind me."
"So sense him out and mud slap him."
"Good idea."
"And if he's with us?"
"He's bigger than us."
"Right, look for the bigger one."

And so he started sensing around for a big Zangoose. For once, actually being small was useful to both him, and his new comrades. Then he found him, and used MUD SLAP.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:01 am

Recro hadn't noticed the small Mudkip at first, and his dodge was a little late, his leg getting splattered in mud. He swiped it off with his large claws, refusing to be bogged down by it. He analyzed the Mudkip for a brief moment; he must be smarter than the others who have taken offense, and though his size is smaller than most it certainly throws the opponent off guard.

Last edited by Recro on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo's.)
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Little kids are known to relentlessly ask questions. Pichu Little kept on yammering, with questions such as "What's your favorite food?" and "Why do you have that napkin on your neck?" to the Pikachu. Unfortunately for him, the questions led him into a cave. He only realized that the entrance was blocked when the big Golem sat in front of it. Pichu Little instinctively hurried off towards his brother with a drawn out squeal, whom he could barely see with the dim light being emitted by other Pokemon.

Pichu Big only put his hand on top of his little brother's head. He was fixated by the intimidating voice, not knowing what to think. He gulped quite nervously. As soon as his brother let go of his body, he stood on all fours. "Uh... I don't like this game anymore...!" the Older one stated.

The response he got was a loud roar echoing throughout the cave. Booming over each and every crevice of the cave, Pichu Big could not figure out where it was coming from, and fear took a hold of him. Pichu Little reacted by running away blindly from the group, just narrowly missing a shower of Embers from Din. Pichu Big froze when he saw what the flames had revealed, but quickly turned his attention over to his younger sibling, who was struggling to scale a wall. Whatever it was, it could easily reach Pichu Little before he could. The older one didn't have time to think, tensing his body and letting out a quick Thunder Wave wherever the Mudkip launched his attack.

...unfortunately, the attack also lead Pichu Big to zap himself in the process, Paralyzing him from moving any further. He could only manage to keep an open eye on his younger brother, who had finally reached the top of the eastern rock platform. Grunting out for his brother, Pichu Big stretched out his arms to scoot himself ever so closer to that platform.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum