There She Is Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation

+3
dqle
Cypher
Recro
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation - Page 4 Empty Re: Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Blade's heart jumped for a moment.

"I-I made it i-in?" e stuttered amazed. He couldn't believe it. This had to be a dream.

With his insufficient skills, and failing ability to stop Flinching constantly he actually made it in.

But then again.... how did he know his name? He never said it, and he never mentioned it to anyone but Din if he could recall.

Blade just shrugged to himself as he approached near Recro then.

"I-I'm ready to go.... I-I've G-got everythi-thing I n-need...." Blade said quietly.

He had the essentials indeed, and he didn't get anything else.

His brother and Dad started out with nothing more than the essentials, and he was told to do so too.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

http://there-she-is-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation - Page 4 Empty Re: Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation

Post  Destroyer9283 Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:06 pm

Mark sighed and collapsed as the words left Recro's lips. He had been through a lot in his life, but now, he was just plain tired. He looked over at Sarah, who looked as those she was about to jump right out of her fur and go tackle Recro to the ground (all in sheer happiness), but instead, she collapsed on Mark and knocked him around.

"I knew we would be able to do it!" Sarah exclaimed.

Mark just smiled. He was excited about it, of course, but he was just tired. He smiled at Sarah and returned the "bear hug" she gave him, and they both collapsed next to each other.

After a few minutes regaining energy, they were ready for whatever they were preparing next...
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:11 pm

@Blade

"That's to be expected from my old teacher," Recro smiled, putting a paw lightly on the Growlithe's head. "Now, it would be foolish of me to expect your father from you, but you're going to grow into a strong fighter, I'll make sure of it."

@Mark and Sarah

"You guys really went all out!" he rolled his shoulder, "what are your names?"
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:17 pm

And so the Mudkip sat down in relief.

"Oh thank goodness," he thought to himself, "I hoped that I would not have to retake."

He stood back up on all four legs and thanked the Zangoose for taking him into the guild.

"Thank you sir," said Tomas politely, "I am ready to continue on."
42-FTI
42-FTI

http://42-fti.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Turning to respond to the Mudkip, Recro grinned once more. "We could use a great strategist like you in the guild."
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Blade kinda went through a shocker moment for a second there.

"Eh, w-wait. My dad was your t-teacher?!" He asked quite confused. He didn't know this.

Blade didn't understand what the heck was happening as he was sorta just thinking in his mind overloading his brain with thoughts.

When was his Dad a teacher? He didn't know, but he never did participate much in his dad's life that much again.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:36 pm

"He was, but I decided to go off on my own, and well... here we are! He wasn't the best teacher ever.. don't tell him I said that.. but he's very experienced and he teaches you information few others can teach. I'm sure you already knew that though," Recro explained, dusting himself off a little.
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Even after Pichu Little exhausted himself with the attack, those words did not fall on deaf ears. He amazingly hopped back on his two feet and quickly took his brother's arm. "Yay, we did it!"

A quick impromptu dance surely would have cheered on any onlookers. Who wouldn't smile at the happy children?

Pichu Big, thrilled as he was to be accepted by the group, broke the joyful dance suddenly. "You shouldn't huv hurt the white Pokemon! He's a friend!"

"But he said I could!" his brother responded. "He looks like a tough, scary cat!"

"That dudn't mean you can zap him!" Pichu Big said as he motioned with his arms.

The two pushed their heads against one another. Brothers argue a lot, after all! All their attention was away from everybody else, staring each other with a burning fire in their eyes.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Tomas ackowledged the compliment by Recro and then turned to Blade.

"I must praise your courage," he said, "You did very well with your physical attacks, even though they sometimes did not work." He cleared his throat, "And your use of helping hand helped me very much. Thank you for that. I wish you the best as you go on."

He smiled to the Growlithe the way only a Mudkip can.
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  Destroyer9283 Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Sarah shying stepped forward and stammered, "Um, well.....m-my name...is...u,"

Mark jumped in for the dave. "Her name is Sarah, and my name is Mark. We're both really happy to be part of this, and thank you for the complements..."

Sarah blushed and continued, "Yeah...w-what he said."

Mark smiled and glanced at her, "So, don't you think we should get going now?"
Destroyer9283
Destroyer9283
Admin

http://destroyer9283.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:09 pm

"Kids!" Recro turned to the brothers, "it's true, I gave you permission to hit me. Wanted it, actually." Letting them think it over he turned back to the group around him.

Recro smiled at the Flareon, "You two earned them." The three other passers came up to him to tell them their names, and preparedness. He briefly talked to Kirlia about her uncle, the Guild's healer. He complimented the Pidgey on his Stealth and the Octilley for his strength and gave them an overall 'great teamwork'.

"So everyone's ready?"
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Hurt? On purpose? Pichu Big couldn't wrap his head around it. Why would anyone want to get hurt on purpose?

While his older brother was thinking about it, Pichu Little was quick to meet the other Pokemon who he didn't see before. And by meeting, it meant asking a lot of questions.

Pichu Big didn't give too much thought into it. It hurt his head a little, so he switched to asking questions, though a lot less annoyingly. "Hey mister," he directed his question at the white Pokemon. "What's your name? And where are we going?"

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:06 pm

Recro swished his tail skyward, and a few items flew up into the air. He caught a rolled up parchment with one paw and the rest of the stuff in his other, stashing the miscellaneous objects. He opened what looked to be a map, and pointed first to a large brown, smudged spot. "This is where we are right now," he said, and lightly trailed his claw over the paper lightly, so as not to tear it. He was pointing to a purple mountainous area near the eastern coast, "and this is where we're going. It'll take us around 2 days to get there," at the last part he rose his voice so everyone could hear. "So make sure you're prepared. It gets a little wet every now and then so fire types: be careful."
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Blade just looked at Tomas with his scared red eyes as he then spoke in stutters.

"Th-thanks... and N-no p-problem..." He then said as he followed Recro listening to him while shivering a bit.

He still was kidna scared as usual, due to his severe timidness. He was walking alongside Din and looked at her for a second, as he had thanked her in his mind for powering up his courage to even enter as he continued.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 am

The elder brother wasn't as amused as his younger sibling at the white cat's juggling of objects. He was a little angry, seeing that the stranger had avoided his first question. Pichu Big walked beside the white Pokemon, though staring at the ground away from him with this arms crossed. A puffed face made it all too obvious. "It's wuud not to say your name," he mumbled to himself as he remembered what Azumarill had mentioned before.

Pichu Little didn't like that he could get wet. Water tends to make his fur stick out, and that always felt funny. Figuring out that water could get involved, he concentrated on asking the only other Water type in the group close to his size. "Hey mister, how do I not get wet?" Pichu Little almost screamed, suddenly popping in Tomas' view.

Last edited by dqle on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  42-FTI Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 am

Tomas smiled at the Pichu, and he started to give an explination. However Tomas, feeling happy about the little pokemon's curiosity, accidently forgot that the pokemon was that, little. Not remembering this detail, he ended up creating a long speech on not getting wet.

"Well in a world like ours, not getting wet is almost an impossible feat to accomplish. We live in a beautiful environment where our weather patterns and geography make it rain. Even without the rain in the sky, there are lakes, oceans, and rivers in which much water resides in. Puddles made from hoses which had not been turned off, or a little blow up pool are also man made bodies or water in which you could get wet in. "
Tomas took a breath, then continued.
"Then the water doesn't even stop there. In this very cave, the cold temperature here allows for condensation on the cave walls, thus creating water droplets which could fall from the stalactites onto say your head or feet. You could also find these small pools of water such as the one our Growlithe friend fell into. That is an example of water which has found its way underground from seeping through the cave walls from the soil above us just teaming with water."

This is about where Tomas's lecture got off course as he started to focus now on caves. He continued onto his speech for a good five minutes until he finally stopped with a completely different topic.

"... And that is how we found out the Earth was round."
42-FTI
42-FTI

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:08 am

To see someone as knowledgeable as that Mudkip is nothing short of surprising to the little Pichu. He sat down to listen to the Water type, wide eyed at his speech.

...but even the most interesting things get boring. After a few minutes to listen to Tomas, his eyes wandered around. A little moth fluttered about, causing the electric mouse to hop to his feet and give chase.

Pichu Big couldn't stay mad for long. It wasn't like him! Every minute he's awake, he should be having fun. That's what his brother taught him, and he wasn't about to stop. Before he had a chance to talk to the other Pokemon, he felt a small tap on his head. Pichu Big grabbed for it, but it wasn't there anymore. He only had a glimpse of the retreating moth before hearing pattering behind him, shortly before being tackled to the ground.

The two laid on their backs for a few moments. Pichu Little sat up, and Pichu Big followed. Laughter erupted from the two, only the way those two can. Cheered up, Pichu Big and his brother wandered about to see what would happen next, talking to each other about how much fun this Guild would be.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  There-She-Is-Fan Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:59 am

The growlithe continued to walk, although rather slowly however. He was daydreaming slightly, but also deep in thought. He blinked out of his thoughts when he felt something land on his nose. He stared at it with his curious red eyes, the sunlight reflecting upon it.

"...Ah....ah... ACHOO!"

Sneezing suddenly Blade's hair spiked up a bit as the insect flew off and away. The Growlithe stopped a moment before rubbing his nose.

"Nregh.....insects..." He muttered softly as he sniffled a bit

I wonder how the others are doing....

This was thought by Blade as he walked, heads in the clouds practically.
There-She-Is-Fan
There-She-Is-Fan

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation - Page 4 Empty Leaving

Post  Freakster00f Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:16 pm

"Damn it" cursing himself

He was really frustrated, getting distracted so easily really cost him. He hadn't even entered the cave, by now everyone had already finished the test. He couldn't even accompy his new friends.

"-sigh- Guess I was never even destined to this, oh well. Can't go back to my old city, I left it for good..... Guess is time to explore everything by myself"

He started to walk away from the cave, he had really high hopes on going to adventures

"Guys, I know we've just met, but promise me that you will become the greatest Rescue Team of all"

With a smile and a single tear of happiness, he dissapeared from the sight of everyone
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Recro introduced himself to the group and called out to the Pikachu. "You may accompany us to the resting point and I can have you go through a trial there."

He halted the group around sun fall in a wide clearing where a Houndoom and a Mawile awaited them. He introduced the Houndoom as his second; Platinum-- to be called Plat. and his third the Mawile named Takoa. Recro padded up to the accompanying Pikachu and informed him that his teammates in his trial would be the three higher ups Plat., Takoa, and Golem.
Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation - Page 4 Empty Answer

Post  Freakster00f Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:48 pm

'-sigh- Don't know how you found me, but sorry. My path was over by the time I didn´t enter the cave, plus my berry's are rotten. I´d rather search my own path'

The Pikachu began to walk away 'Who knows, maybe we can cross paths again'
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Din waddled up to the firepit and lit it with her odd fire. The warmth was greater and more spread out than that of normal fire, but it was also much dimmer, casting light and shadow rather than the usual firelight flicker. She wasn't used to long walks such as that, and had to sit down to conserve her energy. The air here was colder than it was in her previous location, and she fired up her back to keep warm as well. She called to the pichu kids, figuring they were probably cold as well.
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation - Page 4 Empty Sudden Cold

Post  Freakster00f Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:47 pm

'For some reason, I feel a bit of a chill. What's going on?'
Freakster00f
Freakster00f

Back to top Go down

Post  dqle Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:28 pm

To the brothers, their talking about the potential of all the fun things to be had while in the guild seemed very long. It felt like months...! (at least he finally learned of that white cat's name!)

It could have dragged on even further had it not been for Pichu Little's stomach giving a faint growl yet again. "I'm huuungry," was the predictable response from the smaller one. Pichu Big had almost forgotten that running around like they did only a few minutes ago would give his brother the munchies. The air around him nipped his ear tips before Pichu Big could respond. His only reaction was to move faster, albeit with his arms across his chest.

The older sibling noticed that the Pokémon with the fire on its back was calling out for them. "Hey! Maybe she has some food!" he called out to his brother. Pichu Big really didn't know if the Fire type any food on her, but the excuse was enough for his brother to scamper towards her. The older one followed closely behind. Just this once, anything to get warmer! was his train of thought.

dqle

Back to top Go down

Post  Recro Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Recro took note of the few shivering Pokemon. "We're near the mountains. Fortunately there's a wide gap between the two ranges, but it tends to get a little cold. I recommend that the younger Pokemon and those more susceptible to cold stay closest to the fire. There are no Pokemon here that can combust if they roll to close to the fire. Fire types should stay in the middle or on the outside if you'd prefer to spread the heat around some more. Plat., Takoa, Golem and myself will be on watch so be sure to get some rest. You all did great today. And please don't hesitate to ask us questions." After his instructions the white furred Pokemon padded up to a tree and climbed it with ease, taking a spot on the lowest branch. Long gashes in the trees bark suggested Recro had been up and down it many times before.

Plat. turned from his position and crossed to the clearings widest entrance. There he lit some surrounded twigs and underbrush on fire for extra visibility. Takoa remained close to the group, but took position at the north edge of the ring. Golem took his post, his face as blank as the rest of his body.

Mysetery Dungeon Prologue Part 2: First Cave - Initiation - Page 4 Pit_st11 Here is a bird eye view map of the current location. North = Top.

Recro
Recro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum